Ratings for Dr. Kamruz Zaman

We called first and were told to come in, in 30 minutes. We got there in 30 minutes, just to be told the doctor would be taking a 45 minute break!!! We turned around and left. Unprofessional, rude, would never go back to this clinic.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

Pathetic, Pathetic simply Pathetic. Never seen him giving a sane advice to anyone. Wonder if he is even qualified to be called a simple doc!.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

This doctor was a total jerk when my husband brought our son to be checked for strep throat. First he swabs his throat for the instant strep test which comes back positive and then tries to take another swab from my son afterwards. Clearly my son was not to keen on having his throat swabbed again, so it was difficult for my husband to hold him/open his mouth. This doctor was impatient and rude waiting for my traumatized four year old to just "get over it". MAYBE you should have swabbed his throat ONCE with two cotton swabs...sent one for the instant strep test and the other for culture. I see the reviews below that not too many people are impressed by your care. Get a new job.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Dr. Zaman is unprofessional, condescending and rude. Stay away from this walk in clinic at warden and danforth. He made another patient cry and was arguing with others. He asked me why I don't go to my family doctor instead of wasting his time. I have never experienced such rude behavior. It's disgusting. I will never be returning to this clinic.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Good, patient, amiable, welcoming. Takes time listening .

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

On September 29th , I visited Warden Family Practice & Walk In located on 3502 Danforth Ave & Warden Ave. First of all this Doctor has absolute UNPROFESSIONAL BEHAVIOR AND ENTIRELY RUDE!! When I explained him about my conditions and concerns...in response he said---I DON'T WANT TO LISTEN YOUR STORY!! Even the front desk staff is not too courteous. THe doctor himself and the reception staff were vide loud communicating in their own language probably "BENGALI" which is un-ethical here in Canada considering that they were not in in their home environment. Such doctors should be sent to AFRICA or GUANTANAMO BAY!! Never ever visit this Doctor/Facility. FOLKS PLEASE STAY AWAY!!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

Not helpful.. Rude... Asks the patient what could be the problem after listening to the symptoms.. And then agrees with whatever the patient might be thinking. If someone accidentally walks in a doctors office and decides to make a career out of pretending to be a doctor this would be like that.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

I visited several times with various problems. Invariably, I found dr Zaman irritable, unwilling and unprepared to resolve my or my family's issues. For example he ordered bacterial culture from stool when I had blood in it even though i was taking antibiotics already. When the test came back negative he didnt seem to be interested why i am bleeding. Whatever my symptoms were, Dr. Zaman suggested STDs, which i never had and my symptoms didnt suggest. I find this insulting as i am clearly not at risk contracting any. I am leaving his practice.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2013

Dr. Zaman is a very friendly, professionell doctor. He has great knowledge and is exceptionally helpful! His assistant is a very friendly and professional man, too. Both are modest persons, which I like. Unfortunately the front desk ladies are not really professionell or brilliant, but this is nothing that Dr. Zaman could influence. Remember that you can become a medial clerk in a very short time and the prerequisites are not high. But at least the ladies could be a bit more polite or smiling like in other medical practices. Nonetheless, I will always prefer to see Dr. Zaman and his assistant.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

He is a good doctor and certainly not like what the other people said in the comments section. He would listen to you as long as you want and he will even ask your opinion about his findings and decisions. If necessary he would certainly refer you to a specialist. Not sure what more you could expect from your family physician?! But I have to mention one thing though..he has the worst staffs in the clinic. I wish someone would look into this matter.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013