Ratings for Dr. Alexander Yanovskiy

After a bad experience with one clinic for a sprained ankle (don't wanna to mention its name), I decided that I was going to stay away from the "reputed" clinics when I was in search of a podiatrist. My visit to Illinois Foot & Ankle Clinic was the right choice. The doctor carefully examined my ankle, made a preliminary diagnosis and sent me to an X-ray, then to an MRI. The diagnosis was confirmed. Then there was a long treatment. Now I can run and exercise again. Dr. Alex Yanovskiy, a super podiatrist, a polite and qualified staff of his clinic - not much to add, except to say you are highly professional and all well experienced in foot problems. Respect to you!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2018

Dr. Yanovskiy is a truly professional, efficient, friendly, and caring doctor. He didn't only relieve my ingrown toenail but examined my feet, knees, legs, explained why I'd experienced feet pain for a long time. Overall, he gave me some tips on I can get rid of flat feet and offered an orthotic solution for me (unfortunately, I have such a problem). Now there's a hope, that I can wear nice shoes on heels and stroll with less discomfort and painful blisters any time when I wear new shoes. Moreover, Dr. Yanovskiy' medical office building is conveniently located to my house allowing me to get to it in minutes. I really recommend this knowledgeable, kind and great expert and his friendly team that shows brilliant results in medical practice.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2018

Several months ago I was able to get in to visit Dr. Alex Yanovskiy right away at Illinois Foot & Ankle Clinic because I hurt my knee playing basketball and needed a professional help of the doctor. First of all, I wanna say "Thanks" to this clinic' staff that was super attentive, professional and caring. Dr. Yanovskiy examined my knee, explained my injury and went over what needed to be done - X-ray, MRT, etc. As it turned out, I needed an emergency surgery. All the process was fast and smooth. Now, I'm 5 weeks out the surgery, and I see a progress. I feel great about my rehab at the clinic since my doctor is always near me every step of the way of the recovery. He really cares about his patients, it's true. I would highly recommend Dr. Alex Yanovskiy to all of my family and friends if they have similar problems!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2018