Ratings for Dr. Jayne A. Laszewski

I find Dr. Laszewski to be empathetic and knowledgeable, and I trust her to provide me with an expert objective opinion when I come to her. I have never had insurance problems. I find her work ethic satisfactory and beyond reproach.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2018

I worked with her during a serious health crisis and she let me down. She has more of a millennial attitude- don’t bother me after business hours- kind of thing. Probably OK if you’re not dealing with serious mental health issues.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Laszewski for approximately 13 years, and I trust and rely on her (well-educated) opinion and feedback to assist with my depression. She is objective but also empathetic, a rare find. I look forward to my visits with er.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

This doctor charged me nearly $400 in cash for an appointment, knowing full well that I carry Medicare insurance. I have asked her to please refer me several times to an appropriate Psychiatrist for which I would be able to use my insurance. She never has and always has some excuse. I feel stuck because she prescribes all of my anti-anxiety and depression medication. I am elderly and do not have a lot of support. A friend recently pointed out to me that the "going rate" for a Psychiatrist in the U.S. is around $79/hour!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012