Ratings for Dr. Jeniffer Cote

I've been going to Dr. cote but after this last visit I felt that I was being reprimanded after she checked my gums. My last appointment was January and it's been 3 months + 2 weeks and I don't think it's my fault that the numbers weren't perfect because I have been going faithfully every 3 months. I like my hygienist but maybe it's time for a change.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

I was told amount of bill prior to surgery, then went to desk after surgery and was charged double,apparently needed more material. You have an x-ray and should know the amount,caught me by surprise. I was told by her that I ask a lot of questions and not again more questions were her statements on my 2nd visit,well it is my oral health after all and I do have the right to ask questions,I felt bullied after paying a $1000 dollars . I ask a lot of questions because I have spent to date $2,800 dollars to save a molar and went to 2 specialist and at the end I had to have it extracted,so you darn right I ask a lot of questions with the amount of damage I received from my dentist at the time.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

highly recommend, very professional! All procedures very successful.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

I wasn't happy at all about one of the staff. I don't think they care about patient.I am very disappointed about her and did not feel any caring from them. I will not recomend to anybady!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2013

Best periodontist in the world! Perfectionist and very careful with the patients.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

Dr. Cote's work is the best. Staff very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2012

Dr. Jeniffer Cote's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I've been going to Dr. cote but after this last visit I felt that I was being reprimanded after she checked my gums. My last appointment was January and it's b..."

May 6, 2016
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I was told amount of bill prior to surgery, then went to desk after surgery and was charged double,apparently needed more material. You have an x-ray and should..."

March 8, 2016
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.drjenniferfcote.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "V3N0" to "V5H 2E4". Address has been updated from "None" to "5000 Kingsway #355, Burnaby". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16044319339".

June 3, 2015