Ratings for Dr. Susan Whitley

She was the best doctor I ever had. Since she left her practice my health care has dramatically decreased in quality and service. I'm pretty sad about it knowing that care like that doesn't really exist beyond a rare individual. I hope she comes back to family practice.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Literally the only doctor I've ever liked and admired in my entire life - she is beyond amazing- was my doctor for years until she left her practise- if I knew where she went I would follow her 100%

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

I was under the care of Dr. Whitley for the last 6 years. Unfortunately, she is no longer practicing family medicine and have opted for a career in the government. She is extremely knowledgeable, caring, compassionate and trust-worthy. She listens and explains everything and is there even after the appointment to make sure that everything is well with her patients. She is a rare find and I wish I can get someone like her again! No one can be a better substitution.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

Best family DR I have ever had. She has left her practice and now I have to find someone as amazing. If you have an opportunity to have her as your doctor, do it!! don't hesitate! She's amazing, warm, caring, knowledgeable, friendly, passionate... truly the best.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

Can't say enough about this doctor. Warm, kind, knowledgable and seems genuinely concerned about our well-being. I have received follow-up phone calls from her at home, to make sure that things are going well. Also great with babies.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013