Ratings for Dr. Marco Vennittilli

Wonderful surgeon and very kind in his aftercare. My hip replacement to date has gone very well. Koodo to the doctor and his staff.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Broke my leg ( tibia) and he was my surgeon and was really awesome...

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

I was sent to Dr. Vennittilli by another Barrie Orthopedic Surgeon in Barrie for a second opinion. Dr. Vennittilli is the first Dr. in 1.5 yrs of appointments to ask me questions, listen to the answers and explain my injury. He was thorough and I never felt ignored or rushed. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

I was sent to Dr. Vennettelli by another surgeon for an assessment on a failed partial shoulder replacement. Dr.V. saw me very quickly and performed a revision of the initial surgery. At my second post-op appointment with Dr.V., it was discovered that my shoulder prosthesis had shifted so Dr. V. performed the surgery again. Once again I got in for the surgery within a short waiting period. The surgery was successful as far as Dr. V's surgery went but the positive outcome for me soon proved to be minimal. DR. V. then sent me to see another surgeon in London ON for another opinion. I have since had a total reverse right shoulder arthroplasty and am 5 weeks post-op. So far things are going well and I thank DR. Vennettelli for all of his hard work and for the referral to London. Team work!!!!! Excellent! A very patient, good humored and kind doctor. Answered all questions with pictures and very descriptive, easy to understand wording.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Pleasant patient/Doctor relationship. Very professional. Would recammend him to anybody.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

Awesome physician. Agreed to fit me in on very short notice at the request of another MD. Despite the last minute nature, took the time to review my X-rays and Ct scan in detail and explain the mechanics outcome of my fracture. Sent me away with an incredible understanding of my injury and not just how to treat it, but why the course of treatment was needed. I would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2013

MRI indicated I had two tears in my lateral meniscus. I had surgery and he missed a tear...ooops! Careless mistake! I know people are human and mistakes can be made but if he took the time to read my MRI again prior to the surgery he may not have missed it! Didn't get an apology but he did more or less admit he screwed up! An apology would have been nice!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013