Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Luis

I have seen many naturopaths, and I have to say that Dr. Luis is the best! She really listens to you, is caring, and is very thorough. She's very knowledgable and she will even do further research after your visit and then email you with additional information if she thinks that it will help you. She won't preach to you if you're not being 100% perfect, rather, she'll work with whatever your reality is. She really seems to have a passion for healing and will work with you and provide options on how to proceed. Every woman should see her for hormone advice ... she understands women's bodies and takes a holistic approach to managing one's issues. I've referred many women to her. I'm so glad that I finally found a naturopath that truly cares!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2014

I recently saw Dr.Luis for a chronic problem which no one else has been able to help me with. She not only has helped me tremendously, she has a fabulous bed side manner. She is incredibly knowledgeable, and takes the time to properly explain things. She is a great listener and for the first time in many years I can say I feel like my health is improving. All thanks to Dr.Luis!!!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012