Ratings for Dr. Lee Mackay

Dr. MacKay is a very loving, caring person. I am very lucky to have him as my family doctor. When you go to see him with a problem, he makes you feel very welcomed and comfortable and lets you know he is doing everything in his power to get you well again, And doesn't have the answer he will send you to a specialist who would. He is an amazing young man and I love his sense of humour.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

Amazing Doctor. He actually takes the time to get to know his patients.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2016

Dr Mackay has been everything we could want in a doctor! I was a little nervous about letting Dr Walker go but Mackay has lived up to Walkers standards😅 he is honest with us and we never wonder what he said when we leave his office. He takes the time to explain things to us! I especially like that if he doesn't know what's wrong with you he sends you to a specialist right away! I have no complaints about his treatment for myself or my husband! (If I did he would hear about it from me not on line😁) We are very happy with him.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Moved on to a new doctor as felt Dr. M was dismissive of my health issues.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Very caring, takes the time to explain things thoroughly. An excellent listener, problem solver, well connected to specialists. When he had to give me some bad news about a health issue, he did it in such a kindly way that it was a little easier to take. We found a gem when we moved here!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

Excellent and caring Doctor very open and easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

Dr. Mackay is the best. He's empathetic, warm and engages with his patients in a caring and supportive way. I trust his wisdom, judgement and Ive always felt at ease discussing anything with him. I've recommended him to many others.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

Doctor Mackay has been looking after the 4 members of our family for a few years. He cares about his patients, listens well, takes the time to explain the best course of action to our medical problems, and acts promptly to get appointments with specialists; we really like this young doctor.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2013

This man cares, really truly cares. I have never felt rushed, he is an ACTIVE LISTENER, and he takes his time. He saved my life. He can be trusted. And in a world where so many are doctors make you feel like a problem to be solved, he makes you feel like a person he wants to help. A good person, a great doctor.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2013

Dr. MacKay, despite being a regular GP, was confident in his psychiatric diagnosis he gave me. I did not really believe his diagnosis until life events made clear he had been correct - even Dr. Bassingthwaighte, a very good psychiatrist in my opinion, was not as spot-on as he was. He was cautious in his prescriptions and caring, making sure not to prescribe me enough pills at a time ever to enable me to commit suicide (not that I would have, but I felt it was responsible of him). My only complaint is that I paid a large sum for him to fill out a form for me very half-assed. Not sure what happened there, he truly is an excellent doctor. Oh yeah, & he started me on too high a dose of lamotrigine... I got a scary rash (SJS-like). He felt really bad though, and I should have made myself take a lower dose, since I knew he'd screwed up but was in dire need of mood stabilizer (I feel a patient should do his or her own research rather than relying 100% on someone else, professional or not!)...

flag | Submitted November 15, 2012