Ratings for Dr. Vladimir Milovic

Dr Vlad Milovic had been highly recommended to me by a friend who couldn't be happier with her full face lift. For the procedure I envisaged, he quite rightly told me to come back in three years! Nonetheless, he recommended non-surgical alternatives which have proved very satisfactory. For botox - which I had been receiving elsewhere for 10 years - Vlad was startled by the frequency of treatment, the amount that was being administered (leading to long term loss of muscle tone around jawline and elsewhere), and how much I had been paying. He made alternative recommendations which, again, have proved very satisfactory. I do believe his practice is indeed aptly named Integrity. Vlad is also supported by the most amiable clinical and administrative staff you could hope to encounter, making each visit an absolute pleasure! I recommend Dr Milovic without reservation.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2012

Vlad has changed my life. At 45 I had a bilaterial breast reduction and I couldn't be happier with the results. Dr Vlad and staff at Integrity Plastic Surgery are extremely professional and caring. I would have no hesitation in recommending him to family and friends.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2012

Dr. Vladimir Milovic! He is in my opinion the best surgeon in the ACT. Many of my friends go to him now for Botox and surgery and are sooo happy with the results as well as their after care. The staff are also very knowledgable and Dr. Milovic is the most professional Specialist I have ever seen. I highly recommend him to anyone contemplating Botox, fillers, removal of moles, scarring or any surgical procedures! Thank you Dr. Milovic and staff.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2012