You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Wesley P. Phipatanakul

This doctor is a complete jerk towards women. Both my husband and I had back-to-back appointments with him for shoulder pain, so we went in together. The doctor told me that he "would normally recommend somebody my age just run on the treadmill." I'M IN A WHEELCHAIR!!! Upper body damage is incredibly common in wheelchair users because of the overuse aspect. How would I run on a treadmill while in a wheelchair?! He never gave me any help at all and I ended up seeing an amazing doctor elsewhere. Finally, Phipatanakul was super respectful to my husband treating him like a king. My husband was very upset for me and how I was treated so he refused to see this doctor again as well.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

If you need shoulder surgery he’s the one you want. He had to do a total shoulder replacement revision after a different Dr. did the shoulder replacement incorrectly. He knows his stuff and is a really nice guy. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2009

Dr. Wesley P. Phipatanakul's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Updates

• A new 2-star rating has been posted. "This doctor is a complete jerk towards women. Both my husband and I had back-to-back appointments with him for shoulder pain, so we went in together. The doctor..."

May 28, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Wesley" to "Wesley P."

October 20, 2013