Ratings for Dr. Susan Youngs

I have 2 children that go here and it really is like a big family.I like the fact therapy and the Dr appts are at the same place and there is communication between the two.I have one daughter with CP and one w autism.Dr Youngs always takes the time I need to explain everything.It was really hard finding out my youngest had regressed into autism especially after already having one special needs child, and they were there 100 percent.My daughter with autism is doing amazing and now in regular school!!!!! My other daughter is doing great as well.I don't know what I would've done without CEF.The only gripe if I had one is Dr Youngs is super booked.You may have to see the PA.I don't mind but it can be tricky.However a few times I had a urgent behavioral issue w my daughter with ASD and Dr Youngs called me and we worked it out.She even gave us her private cell number to let her know how my kids are doing or if we need anything.You just don't find that anymore.She really dedicates her life to the kids and I respect her immensely.So if you can get in I highly highly recommend her.She also does a lot of the biomedical treatments for autism as well and is DAN certified.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

Dr. Susan Youngs's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1993)