Ratings for Dr. Azmi Nasser

Dr. Nasser really impressed me. He is very friendly and extremely knowledgeable. He reviewed my test results with me and was able to get to the bottom of my problem very quickly. The best part, I didn't have to wait to get relief from my pain. He was able to perform an ultrasound guided joint injection within the same visit! He did not jump to recommending surgery like so many other doctors would have for my problem. He connected me with his colleague, Dr. Peterson, who was able to perform active release therapy in the office the same day and set up a treatment plan starting in mere days. The staff was very friendly, the office was beautifully decorated and clean, and I could not have been happier. I don't have any shoulder pain anymore and I can't thank Dr. Nasser enough. I didn't have to have surgery and I am really grateful. If you are having joint problems like I was, I highly recommend Dr. Nasser!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Nasser for a couple of years. He is on staff at AZPTC on McDowell Rd.. I recommend him to anyone suffering from chronic pain. The staff there is always courteous and professional but beyond that, they are compassionate. I suffer from Migraines, Fibromyalgia, and Degenerative Disc Disease. Dr. Nasser is knowledgeable and takes his time with every patient. I have never had to wait a long time to be seen but also have never been rushed or felt ignored. Dr. Nasser listens to me and has always made sure that all of my concerns are addressed. His treatment plan has put me on the road to living a pain free life and not just by prescribing endless pain medication. Through physical therapy, pain blocks and Radiofrequency Neurotomy (RFN), I am finally on the road to living a normal life which is something I haven't been able to do in 10 years. I trust him and his staff completely. They all deserve the highest rating available for being what every doctor should be.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012