Ratings for Dr. George Guirguis

The best maternal fetal sub specialist in the entire tristate area ! I honestly can’t imagine how a high risk patient can get through a tough pregnancy without having dr George and perinatal diagnostic centers of ny and nj to be coaching throughout the way. 5 star care for my husband and I from the moment we met for the consultation! Recommend to any patient seeking answers and quality care! Thank you !

flag | Submitted June 16, 2019

Dr. Guirguis is best doctor for a woman with incompetent cervix and oyher complications. He helped me with my second daughter. He has good bed side manner and very helpful with your concerns. He always encouraged with my worries. I had a beautiful baby girl. She was born full term 39 weks 3 days naturally. She was 8 pound 14 oz and 21 and inches tall. Thank you Dr George and the entire staff of Hackensack Office for your help.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2019

Dr George is an extremely gifted and caring person. My partner and I are so fortunate to have consulted with him and it was so refreshing over the last few months to finally get straightforward no nonsense answers as to why I had so much difficulty getting pregnant. He spent over 2 hours with us at the consult in February and put together a comprehensive plan for us. I literally didn’t have to do a thing. The very next day all the testing he recommended was scheduled and taken care of. There are doctors then there are AMAZING doctors like Dr George! I felt compelled to write this review because I am now 13 weeks pregnant and he has been nothing but perfect as far as availability and keeping a close eye on my progress and has been there for us every step of the way ! Thank you !!!Perinatal Diagnostic Centers and dr George definitely the best practice in the tristate area for sure.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2019

The BEST maternal fetal medicine specialist in New York and New Jersey and my husband and I are so greatful to have been referred. He put us at ease despite a very difficult time and spent over an hour with both of us Thanks dr g.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2019

Look no further. Dr G is a wonderful doctor and a beautiful person. I unfortunately have not been able to deliver a healthy baby but Dr. G did everything possible to help me in my pregnancies and has yet to give up on us. My husband and I fully trust Dr. G and we will continue to travel to Dr. G. regardless of where he is or how far. Having such a knowledgeable and caring doctor is priceless. There is no other MFM like Dr. G. Thank you.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2019

I am so fortunate to have stumbled upon Dr. George & Perinatal Diagnostic Centers. I was referred by my ob/gyn. From the moment I called the office I felt so special and taken care of. I did not feel rushed and was able to really enjoy the ultrasound visit with my partner and I. Having been through the IVF process and being older with medical problems it was refreshing to meet a High Risk Specialist who took the time to answer my questions with INFORMATION and reassurance and not just 'it will be ok'. Dr. George is without a doubt the BEST Physician I have ever been to and I recommend his practice to all pregnant women in the tristate area. I look forward to my next ultrasound. Thanks Doctor G. Julia

flag | Submitted March 4, 2019

Dr Guirguis is the best maternal fetal medicine specialist. He is extremely knowledgeable , patient, genuine, compassionate. He spent over an hour consulting with my family and review ultrasound findings of the baby ! I’m So glad that my obgyn referred me to Dr. Guirguis at Perinatal Diagnostic Centers. Drove 40 mins totally worth the trip. Thanks again !

flag | Submitted February 23, 2019

Dr Guirguis was my doctor when he worked at Hackensack UMC and I have not taken the time to come in here and express what a BEYOND AMAZING specialist he is! I will recommend him to all families trying to have ease during their pregnancies! I had so many complications with my last pregnancy ACCRETTA! He is not scared to take on complicated cases like mine! Scariest time of my life! He made it so easy for me and my husband! His positive attitude! His call on keeping me admitted in the hospital for 7 weeks! He knew what was happening! When it was going to happen! He knew it all! Didn’t leave room for error! Well i made it to 32.2 weeks! All the time he took out to come check on me practically every day to make sure i was ok. Always kept me updated on what was going on with me! What was next! He is not one of the best! HE IS THE BEST! he has such a BRIGHT FUTURE ahead of him as being a TOP PERINATAL SPECIALIST in NY/NJ I traveled 40 minutes to see him on a weekly or bi weekly appointment and scares! I would have traveled more if i had to! He was always available! No hesitation! No meeting with a nurse practitioners! It was always him! Amazing doctor and I recommend him to any woman that has any complication or a doubt that they may not have a healthy pregnancy! His knowledge is beyond this world! Thank You Dr Guirguis! YOU ARE THE BEST! Are there anymore stars to give this wonderful Doctor!?

flag | Submitted January 28, 2019

Best Maternal Fetal Medicine specialist in the New York and New Jersey tristate area! I was referred by my primary Ob and I’m glad I visited Perinatal Diagnostic Centers of ny and nj. Scheduling was without effort, pleasant staff, even more pleasant physicians and nurses. Thank you so much! Glad my OB referred me!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2019

I’m so glad I met Dr. George at Perinatal Diagnostic Centers. My husband and I absolutely love how compassionate and down to earth he was with us. We were seeking a second opinion regarding my horrible news given to us in the worst manner possible with zero empathy at a local hospital. I drove 45 mins to see him. Not only did he reassure me that everything was just fine with my baby but he focused more on reassuring me than speaking ill of the practice we came from and recommended that we give them a chance. Exceptional care and definitely best maternal fetal medicine practice in the tristate area! It was worth the trip simply because of the delivery of his care and of course the reassurance that my baby was perfectly well and not in any danger.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2018