Ratings for Dr. George Guirguis

Great doctor! Caring, attentive, knowledgeable and a great bedside manner. I saw Dr. Guirguis after a previous premature birth. This time around I was pregnant with twins. He didn’t miss a beat. Always checking in and always got back to me when I had a question or concern, no matter how big or small. Fantastic staff also! Very professional. Highly recommend perinatal diagnostics.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2019

What an amazing experience at Perinatal Diagnostic Centers in Hoboken, NJ! I did my 12 week ultrasound in their Staten Island location and my 20 week in Hoboken, NJ. Dr George and his staff are by far the most professional and loving staff I have ever encountered. This is my 3rd child and trust me if you like anywhere near Hoboken, Nj or Staten Island this is by far the premiere office to get exceptional care. I just wish DR G and this wonderful facility was around then! Thanks dr G and PDC SI & PDC Hoboken !!!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2019

I recently visited Perinatal Diagnostic Centers in Hoboken, NJ. By far the nicest and most state of the art facilities I have ever seen! The staff and doctors were wonderful. Hands down best place to get an ultrasound pregnant or not pregnant! Best in Hoboken, NJ!!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2019

The best maternal fetal medicine specialist in Hoboken, NJ! I honestly love this doctor so much. I was told by another specialist in the area that I needed to be on bed rest and could possibly lose my pregnancy. I went to dr George at perinatal diagnostic centers and he reviewed my prior reports and history two days prior to my visit and called me the day before I even got to the consultation. Follow the ultrasound he went over the images in detail and was very thorough. I will never forget what he said to me “ I don’t recommend bed rest and you have nothing to worry about , your ultrasound is completely normal.” The confident and thorough explanation that was seemed both scientific and clinical was refreshing! I am extremely greatful for his wonderful care! Thanks again!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2019

The best maternal fetal sub specialist in the entire tristate area ! I honestly can’t imagine how a high risk patient can get through a tough pregnancy without having dr George and perinatal diagnostic centers of ny and nj to be coaching throughout the way. 5 star care for my husband and I from the moment we met for the consultation! Recommend to any patient seeking answers and quality care! Thank you !

flag | Submitted June 16, 2019

Dr. Guirguis is best doctor for a woman with incompetent cervix and oyher complications. He helped me with my second daughter. He has good bed side manner and very helpful with your concerns. He always encouraged with my worries. I had a beautiful baby girl. She was born full term 39 weks 3 days naturally. She was 8 pound 14 oz and 21 and inches tall. Thank you Dr George and the entire staff of Hackensack Office for your help.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2019

Dr George is an extremely gifted and caring person. My partner and I are so fortunate to have consulted with him and it was so refreshing over the last few months to finally get straightforward no nonsense answers as to why I had so much difficulty getting pregnant. He spent over 2 hours with us at the consult in February and put together a comprehensive plan for us. I literally didn’t have to do a thing. The very next day all the testing he recommended was scheduled and taken care of. There are doctors then there are AMAZING doctors like Dr George! I felt compelled to write this review because I am now 13 weeks pregnant and he has been nothing but perfect as far as availability and keeping a close eye on my progress and has been there for us every step of the way ! Thank you !!!Perinatal Diagnostic Centers and dr George definitely the best practice in the tristate area for sure.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2019

The BEST maternal fetal medicine specialist in New York and New Jersey and my husband and I are so greatful to have been referred. He put us at ease despite a very difficult time and spent over an hour with both of us Thanks dr g.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2019

Look no further. Dr G is a wonderful doctor and a beautiful person. I unfortunately have not been able to deliver a healthy baby but Dr. G did everything possible to help me in my pregnancies and has yet to give up on us. My husband and I fully trust Dr. G and we will continue to travel to Dr. G. regardless of where he is or how far. Having such a knowledgeable and caring doctor is priceless. There is no other MFM like Dr. G. Thank you.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2019

I am so fortunate to have stumbled upon Dr. George & Perinatal Diagnostic Centers. I was referred by my ob/gyn. From the moment I called the office I felt so special and taken care of. I did not feel rushed and was able to really enjoy the ultrasound visit with my partner and I. Having been through the IVF process and being older with medical problems it was refreshing to meet a High Risk Specialist who took the time to answer my questions with INFORMATION and reassurance and not just 'it will be ok'. Dr. George is without a doubt the BEST Physician I have ever been to and I recommend his practice to all pregnant women in the tristate area. I look forward to my next ultrasound. Thanks Doctor G. Julia

flag | Submitted March 4, 2019