Ratings for Nancy Hurst

Nancy is truly a beautiful person inside and out. I cannot describe how much I appreciate her help. She is so knowledgable and compassionate. I feel so comfortable talking to her and we work together to find out my issues. She coaches me when I need suggestions and reassures me when my thoughts are right. When I was having another crisis, she spotted I was not myself immediately and guided me to go through my difficult emotions. She accepts me as a person. Thank You Nancy.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Dr. Hurst seemed to have difficulty grasping my partner's and my issues. What was most surprising was that in two separate appointments she quickly invalidated, firstly, a true statement I made about about myself and, on the second occasion, a concern I expressed about emotionally abusive behaviour I was experiencing with my partner. I am 55-years-old and fortunately have had good experiences with therapists in the past and have a good understanding of the importance of both partners' concerns being heard. I did notice a previous review by a couple on this page who had a similar experience so it may be that Dr. Hurst is best working with clients on a one-on-one basis. Both my partner and I had similar concerns so we decided not to return and have found a psychologist better suited to our age and maturity.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2019

Finally someone who understands! Made me feel comfortable and heard. Very caring and empathetic! Way better than anyone I have seen!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2018

We also got the feeling she didn't listen yo what we were expressing. When she shrugged her shoulders and basically said I don't I knew we were going no where. Suggested we talk to another persons therapist . Clock is set fast do she doesn't go past her time. We ended early as she had nothing yo say. Certainly charged full price. Absolutely no help at all.

Submitted December 5, 2017

I had a hard time connecting with Nancy. she didn't take the time to really listen, and used very cliché phrases which made me feel like she wasn't really listening to me. my wife and I ended up leaving our session early as we both felt that we weren't getting any where with this doctor. she didn't seem to mind one bit that we ewre leaving earlier, and stil charged us the full hour at $170.

Submitted December 23, 2016

Nancy is awesome. She helps me rediscover myself and never judge me.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Nancy has helped me through several life crisis. She has been a catalyst of growth to help me evolve as a human being. Nancy accepts you as you are and helps you accept yourself. She is a brilliant beautiful human being.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

Very helpful, understanding and compassionate. I was able to make some important changes in my life.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

Nancy Hurst's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients