Ratings for Dr. Nancy Hurst

Nancy is truly a beautiful person inside and out. I cannot describe how much I appreciate her help. She is so knowledgable and compassionate. I feel so comfortable talking to her and we work together to find out my issues. She coaches me when I need suggestions and reassures me when my thoughts are right. When I was having another crisis, she spotted I was not myself immediately and guided me to go through my difficult emotions. She accepts me as a person. Thank You Nancy.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

I had a hard time connecting with Nancy. she didn't take the time to really listen, and used very cliché phrases which made me feel like she wasn't really listening to me. my wife and I ended up leaving our session early as we both felt that we weren't getting any where with this doctor. she didn't seem to mind one bit that we ewre leaving earlier, and stil charged us the full hour at $170.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

Nancy is awesome. She helps me rediscover myself and never judge me.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Nancy has helped me through several life crisis. She has been a catalyst of growth to help me evolve as a human being. Nancy accepts you as you are and helps you accept yourself. She is a brilliant beautiful human being.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

Very helpful, understanding and compassionate. I was able to make some important changes in my life.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016