Ratings for Dr. Andrew Willoughby

Dr. Willoughby and his staff are excellent. Genuinely nice people. They have been awesome over the past 7 years, dealing with my ever changing schedule with patience and understanding. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Dr. Willoughby is a great dentist. Although seems a little fast at times, he gets the work done well and is very informative. Would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

My teeth are not in the greatest shape and thanks to Dr Willoughby and his staff my comfort of living has been increased tenfold.works to get you in his schedule in shrt notice and does excellent work fast and painless.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr Willoughby is a dentist I recommend to anyone that needs a professional talented and still able to listen and hear what your concerns are, case in point my daghters rehersal dinner a 2yr old crown broke in half. before we were finished dinner had a emergency appointment at 8 am crown was temporarily repaired. wedding at 11 and pictures followed.the staff and Dr Willougby were great. unfortunately I have since hadto replace 2 other crowns at my own expense because I WOULD NOT GO BACK TO THE OTHER OVERLY RATED SMILY PERSON WHO DOES NOT LISTEN. does he care ? YES THANK YOU SIR. If my grandson was in town this is where he will be going.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Dr. Willoughby helped save my teeth with root canals and crowns when other dentists wanted to extract them and give me dentures. I am very thankful for his expertise and help. his staff is awesome. av

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Dr Willoughby cares about continually learning and growing so he can always offer the very best care to his pt's. Top quality care. Excellent staff. Genuinely nice man

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

This is absolutely the worst dentist ever. Even when I read the positive comment below, it does not seem genuine. All he wants is money- gets mad when you say you will "think about it..." Attitude changes completely. Always talks about his stupid cars

Submitted May 9, 2017

Best dentist on the planet ! Hated the dentist and normally would ever go until the pain is worse than my fear. This is my second year with Dr. Willboughy. He has dealt with my challenges with exceptional patience and understanding. I was booked for a root canal and crown prep, but due to unforeseen budget constraints he put in a filling instead. Dr. Willoughby is about the health of your teeth NOT his pocketbook.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

I havent been to Dr. Willoughbys office in years and was nervous as i hadnt had the best experience in the past. This time i found the staff and Dr. Willoughby to be knowldegeable and i felt like my needs were put first. The hygienist was professional and friendly and my teeth have never felt cleaner. I didnt feel rushed out of the chair. Great experience and i recommend Dr. Willoughbys dental office to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

I have been going to dr. W office since I first moved here to Prince George and would recommend him to everyone. I am afraid of the dentist and needles and everything else like tools they use but since going to his office I have been able to trust him very well and no pain from needles at all I am very impressed with the work he does. His staff are very friendly and know myself and family on first name basis.....if I could give them all more stars I would :)

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017