Ratings for Dr. Andrew Willoughby

He is such an amazing dentist. Very informative. Aware that it's important to the patient to have the dental work look good. The staff are great. I would certainly recommend this clinic to everyone.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

Amazing dentist, switched my whole family to him. Hes not a penny pusher. Wants to help you the Best route possible.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

If you are looking for a dentist who will give you one option and will lie to you just to please you then dr Willoughby isn't for you- there are plenty of others like that for you to see! He will give you all the options so that you make a decision on your own care with all the facts. He gets straight to the point and is very knowledgeable. I had been shopping around and had a great experience with the new hygienist and he did an exam with a clear explanation of what's happening and what my options are. I highly recommend you give this place a try- you won't be disappointed!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

he is horrible, his original treatment of one of my teeth four years ago led to a much bigger problem cause his work was sloppy causing me months of pain. he also doesn't listen to patients concerns at all

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

Dr. Willoughby and his staff are excellent. Genuinely nice people. They have been awesome over the past 7 years, dealing with my ever changing schedule with patience and understanding. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Dr. Willoughby is a great dentist. Although seems a little fast at times, he gets the work done well and is very informative. Would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

My teeth are not in the greatest shape and thanks to Dr Willoughby and his staff my comfort of living has been increased tenfold.works to get you in his schedule in shrt notice and does excellent work fast and painless.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr Willoughby is a dentist I recommend to anyone that needs a professional talented and still able to listen and hear what your concerns are, case in point my daghters rehersal dinner a 2yr old crown broke in half. before we were finished dinner had a emergency appointment at 8 am crown was temporarily repaired. wedding at 11 and pictures followed.the staff and Dr Willougby were great. unfortunately I have since hadto replace 2 other crowns at my own expense because I WOULD NOT GO BACK TO THE OTHER OVERLY RATED SMILY PERSON WHO DOES NOT LISTEN. does he care ? YES THANK YOU SIR. If my grandson was in town this is where he will be going.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Dr. Willoughby helped save my teeth with root canals and crowns when other dentists wanted to extract them and give me dentures. I am very thankful for his expertise and help. his staff is awesome. av

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Dr Willoughby cares about continually learning and growing so he can always offer the very best care to his pt's. Top quality care. Excellent staff. Genuinely nice man

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017