Ratings for Dr. Peter Widdowson

I hope he retires soon. Will be better for the plastic industry. He gives others doctors a bad name by how he deals with his patients

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

He hides behind the reputation of Dr Downey who retired. Dr Downey was amazing and cared about his patients. Widdowson is just a factory and a fast factory to stick in as many breast augmentations in a day as possible for the bucks. Too bad about the slight imperfections and aesthetic problems later that he cares not to Help

flag | Submitted June 2, 2018

I'd not recommend this plastic surgeon. He doesn't care about his staff or patients.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

Avoid Doctor Widdowson. There's many other plastics to chose from.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2018

Not good with breast augmentation and very dismissive when you see him about rectifying his mistakes. He's a nasty doctor.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Please think twice before using SrcWiddiwsin from Lotys Instiute for plastic surgery.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

Terrible. Not a nice person. A lot bad boob jobs and unhappy ladies. And he doesn't care to fix or help

flag | Submitted April 15, 2018

YES! *Dr Peter Widdowson is one of the BEST. *Excellent work, highly experienced, well trusted cosmetic surgeon, with the most wonderful, very patient, caring kind nature, pre and post surgery.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Dr Peter Widdowson did my breast augmentation less then 2 years ago and I am extremely unhappy, they have ended up saggy, low extremely far apart and completely fall to the sides when I lay down due to the implant pockets being made too big which is fixable but of course he charges for them to be fixed which is a joke. I had normal size b before I was a perfect candidate for implants so there is no excuse as to why I got the hideous look I received. After the surgery the staff are hardly friendly and I paid an arm and a leg as I thought I was getting the best of the best on the Gold Coast but I was wrong! I wish I went to Thailand! I am now searching for someone to fix his mistakes, I have wasted 12 grand and would never recommend anyone to the lotus institute I wish I was warned as I have a lot of girls that have had problems with their breasts from this surgeon.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Always treated so well and always happy with my results.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016