Ratings for Dr. Shane Hunt

They don,t get any better.. Thank you to Dr Hunt and his staff for there excellent professional complete service and care time and time again.You Know you are in good hands from the minute you walk in the door .My family and I have been clients at this office for some 30 years with nothing but the best of care.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2018

I have been a patient for over 25 years. He has helped us plan our dental care and through several dental emergency -- puck to face. We are very grateful .

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

Secretary staff does not respect people's time, but will charge patients who don't respect theirs..

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

I was fortunate enough to be referred to Dr. Hunt's office a number of years ago. After 30 years of seeing the same dentist, I was anxious about whom I could trust. Everyone at the office truly cares about you as a patient, and offer great advice and guidance when it comes to managing your oral health. My son and I are very grateful for the wonderful care that we receive from the entire team. Dr. Hunt and his staff are very helpful coordinating schedules and appointments.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

I have been going to this dental office for 16+ years and never had a problem. The staff is very friendly and everyone goes out of their way to make sure you feel welcome and comfortable. Not only are they super helpful with any inquiries but they genuinely care about their patients and are great conversationalists! Would recommend them to everyone and Dr. Hunt is an amazing Doctor.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

This was my first time going to this dentist. First interaction was pleasant, I made an appointment to do half of a root cannel ( in intense pain), and 1 hour before my appointment they called and said they did not have a dental assistant. this is after taking the day off work. When I got my follow up call the next day to see if I still needed the procedure done I informed them I went to someone else because of the pain and that the receptionist I spoke to the day before said only appointments was Thursday and Monday of the following week. I explained to her that this is a terrible first impression where then she sad to me " actually it was your second, so that's false." I will never go back to this dentist again. Staff was completely rude and uncalled for.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

I've never had a bad visit at this dental office. Dr.Hunt is well experienced and the staff are always friendly and accommodating. No complaints here.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

My family has been under the dental care of Dr Hunt for many years. He is very experienced, as is all of his staff. He runs a very clean, professional office with the newest technology. He thoroughly explains procedures to you before proceeding. I would recommend him for any and all of your dental needs.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016