Ratings for Dr. George Bonev

I'd like to highly recommend to Dr. Bonev. I received excellent care, as well as providing me with all the information I needed to continue my treatment when I returned to my country. Very capable, professional and really skilled. From my arrival, I felt comfortable and hardly felt the application of anesthesia. All very professional. I have nothing but gratitude to everyone from the friendly receptionist, his able assistant and the same Dr. Bonev. :)

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr Bonev is friendly & personable. He knows his stuff & he will always let you know what is going on. He makes me feel comfortable & at ease when I am around him. He is truly a great Dentist & I highly recommend him :)

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Dr Bonev is a great dentist! He is very knowledgeable has been clear about what treatment plan is the best. he saved a tooth another doctor told me had to be removed and always checks in to make sure I am comfortable. BEST FREAZING I HAE EVER HAD, I barely felt him do it

flag | Submitted October 12, 2014

Both Doctors are extremely skilled. I have been a patient there for many years and have received top quality work and treatment. Their staff is friendly, caring, patient, and go that extra mile to help. The view is exceptional. I highly recommend this dental office!!!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2014

Dr. George Bonev, and his partner, Dr. David Tobias, do wonderful work. They offer restorative, cosmetic, and general dental services, and always develop customized care plans for their patients.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012