Ratings for Dr. Jamie Bhamra

As a high ranking police officer I deal with many professionals. Jamie is top notch. Admirably smart, surgically skilled and caring is how I describe him. Both surgeries went perfectly as he said they likely would. In my line of work being out of glasses all the time is a gift. Thanks to Jamie and his staff. Thanks also to my polic colleague who had recently also had surgery with Dr. Bhamra and raved about him. It is all true...

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

Wowed by eye sight after cataract surgery with Dr JB first with my right and now with my left. Thank u.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2016

Excellent physician and surgeon. Pleasant, caring, professional, highly skilled. Never met a physician like this guy. Perfected my cataract surgery and I have vision like I was when I was 15!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

I am very happy with Dr. Jamie . Very busy but easy to see why. Very good and most affable Ophthalmlogist. Speaks fast but explains and gain your trust and inspires me that my chronic dry can improve. It is getting better.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2016

Completed second eye's cataract surgery. Used Symfony intraocular lens. Have had the most wonderful care and excellent results. He looks after my husband, my daughter and my Mom as well! We all feel fortunate to have him as our eye specialist and such a nice honest man attending to all of us.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

diagnosed me with glaucoma...treated for two years...put me on powerful eye drop meds which made my eyes very red and sore...said it was because of dry eyes and gave me lessons in blinking properly...redness/irritation persisted..I tried to question this treatment further...again told I had dry eyes and because i was getting older. He did not listen to me. I got another referral for ophthalmologist after 6 months wait to see....took me off all drops...thinks I don't even have glaucoma. Dr Bahmra did not listen at all to my concerns and rushed through each appointment.

Submitted February 28, 2016

New, intuitive approach to my dry eye problem. I agree he is a smart, charismatic guy, but his knowledge is applaudable. He should be marketed as the dry eye specialist in Calgary because all my other "so called and self named dry eye specialists" (6 optometrists and 1 ophthalmologist) did not help me and give a me a plan, or educate me on what and why things were happening. They were also trying to sell stuff. Dr Bhamra.... Much thanks. I will market your knowledge and skills to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

Awesome doctor. The office is very busy, but I can see why. Dr. Bhamra took his time and answered my questions very thoroughly. He is also very proactive.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Nice man, smart guy, funny, caring = good doctor. My dry eye problem is almost gone.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Bedside manner is his forte. Direct, kind, honest and caring. His confidence, even though he looks so young, made me feel taken care of from the day we first met to my second eye's corneal transplant and cataract surgery. I do see very well now but the journey through the whole experience is why I high recommend Jamie

flag | Submitted September 20, 2015