You may also like

Rate Dr. Jamie Bhamra

Dr. Jamie Bhamra's Ratings

Happy with my laser cataract surgery and new near and far lenses in my eyes. No pain. Seeing better fast. No glasses at all now. Good job.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2882249].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

I love Dr.Bharma he's kind, genuine, person. He's extremely smart and is able to treat problems easily. One one incident ocvured after my surgery where one of his staff ripped of my shield, and than continued to rant on how I couldn't open my eye., but I won't punish Dr.Bharma for his staffs mistakes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2871931].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Wonderful DMEK and cataract surgery experience with a genuinely caring and humble ophthalmologist. Dr. Bhamra is a special eye doctor and above that a wise soul. There cannot be a better individual to receive eye care from. So thankful to Dr Bhamra and Seema Eye Care Staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2850303].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

Thanks Dr Bhamra for referring me to retina consultants
That was able to fix my eye problem after vitrectomy surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2846596].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Very pleasant Dr. Explains your diagnosis and treatment at a level I was able to understand. Pleased 100%.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2822931].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2015

I met Dr. Bhamra twice and was referred to by Dr. A Penno. I have difficulty believing if he has skills in his area, he is stubborn and did not want to explain to me the diagnosis. He has a set of mind that patients should not explain their eye problem, he already has a solution. He refused to continue to see me, just because I asked questions. His office is a busy office that does not respect appointments. The waiting time is more than 3 hours. They need to run the office better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2815424].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

I was referred by Dr. Lakra to Dr. Bhamra. Dr. Bhamra was truly a wise choice. He is considerate, kind, helpful, super smart, approachable and understanding of the needs of his patients. Big cheers for Dr Bhamra. Thank you for taking me on as your patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2799175].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Met with Dr. Bhamra at Seema Eye Care Centre. Staff were OK but it is a busy office that is ran efficiently.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2719387].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2015

Just had very good cararact surgery from Dr. B. Great doctor. So calm, caring, happy and very nice guy. Thanks a lot Dr. B.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2700329].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

Alberta's dry eye expert! Saw multiple Ophthalmlogists in Calgary and Edmonton and they did not help or listen to me. They just prescribed drops and expected me to improve. I even saw some Optometrists claiming to be dry eye specialists in Calgary, but they also had no clue how to help me. Luckily one referred me to Dr. Bhamra.

This guy is busy, but sits down and listens to you, does a great exam, talks and then explains everything to you . He didn't even prescribe drops because he said they would not help and he was right. The dry eye education I received was so valuable. I am very happy with my experience with Dr. Bhamra. Thanks for your expertise and help.

Right now, I am on my first business trip in years and I survived the plane ride with the advice I was given. Don't wast your time with other eye Dr's who claim to know dry eye in Alberta. Just go see Dr. Bhamra and follow the advice given.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2653134].votes_count ]]