Ratings for Dr. Jamie Bhamra

Great new clinic with free parking. Same great doctor.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

Dr Jamie was my doctor from 2015 to 2017 he was checking me. At 2017 when one of my eye was -20 and another one -10 asked me prepare for Cataracts surgery . Few days before surgery he told we can,t do that as you have to go and do another Eyelid surgery and refused to surgery. Just asked me go!. I was totally blind at that time.! I went to Eyelid and another surgeon, none of them confirm his idea. Another surgeon , Cataracs me and saved me. I was totally blind when Dr. Jamie after two years , reject me!. Complain case is opened and is under investigation.

Submitted October 14, 2017

It’s a good thing I only have to get a recheck once a year because I dread the ineptness of his staff. Heard patients with later appointments get in before me -nice job.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Dr. Bhamra's and his staff were incredibly pleasant and organized. My experience was much better than I have experienced with other specialists.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

I just found this website so I am a little late at rating my cataract surgery with Dr. Bhamra. What a great experience!! I was fast tracked after my first initial appointment and only had a 2 month wait. Dr. Bhamra explained everything clear and concise with his eyeball plastic model lol. The right eye ended being 20/15 and six weeks later my left eye was done and is 20/20. He is a very kind and funny eye surgeon. So reassuring telling me.."I did great". Easy going albeit a little rushed at times. Only negative is the wait sometimes which can be long and boring sitting in the last room for him.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Did the catarct surgery on both of my eyes. I have a huge problem with anyone touching around my face and especially around my eyes. The whole procedure x 2 was calm and relaxed. He knew what I needed to stay calm but giving me just enough information but not too much. Dr. B is caring, gentle and soothing. Both surgeries were quick and painless. For first meeting to post.... top notch cataract surgeon at the top of his game. Sending everyone I know to him.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Pretty Bad Experience with Dr Bhamra & staff. Doctor seems to be on Run and don’t have time to answers medical queries. Case was urgent thus had to constantly follow ups onto my referral letter. Doctor worked on different location. When contact location they said he only come twice week do contact main location. When contact main location they mentioned don’t have access to my file. after regular follow ups it took him 30 days to send the referral. They mentioned staff who draft note is on holiday and later they lost note, all created 1 month delay to my next referral. No replies to voice message left. Staff inform that doctor will call up me But he never called up till day even after reminders. Pathetic to see professionalism service from Doctor

Submitted June 26, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Bhamra for 5 years for several different eye problems and have always found him to be kind, helpful, and extremely competent. He recently performed cataract surgery on me and I was very satisfied with both the process and the results.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Answered all my questions great work. Pleasant. Bit of a wait at times

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

I have been helped by Dr. Bhamra for over 3 years and I just love him. He has a very warm, patient and gentle bed side manner. I am amazed at how eager and happy his patients are to see him and the great things they share about him. My daughter is autistic with other medical problems. Dr. Bhamra was amazingly compassionate with her before, during and after her surgeries. She is so comfortable and confident with him which is difficult for her. I highly recommend this Ophthalmologist.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Dr. Jamie Bhamra's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Tufts