Dr. Jamie Bhamra

Outstanding Staff Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jamie Bhamra

I was sent to Dr Bhamra for early cataracts. After new lenses in both eyes, I CAN SEE!!!! Now I realize that I couldn’t really see for a long time. Thank you so much, Dr Bhamra and staff. I have a new life. The office always had a large number of patients waiting; like all medical offices appointment time is approximate as the doctors need to deal with emergencies and unforeseen issues with other patients first. When I needed quick help, I got it. I felt comfortable and confident in surgery. Things were explained clearly. Overall it was a 5/5 experience.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

Worst run office I have ever experienced, ALWAY late for appointments scheduled - minimum of 45 minutes before you are called - then need to go the gauntlet before actually see Doctor.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

Not a good experience. Poor bedside manners, rude, condescending.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Great new clinic with free parking. Same great doctor.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

It’s a good thing I only have to get a recheck once a year because I dread the ineptness of his staff. Heard patients with later appointments get in before me -nice job.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Dr. Bhamra's and his staff were incredibly pleasant and organized. My experience was much better than I have experienced with other specialists.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

I just found this website so I am a little late at rating my cataract surgery with Dr. Bhamra. What a great experience!! I was fast tracked after my first initial appointment and only had a 2 month wait. Dr. Bhamra explained everything clear and concise with his eyeball plastic model lol. The right eye ended being 20/15 and six weeks later my left eye was done and is 20/20. He is a very kind and funny eye surgeon. So reassuring telling me.."I did great". Easy going albeit a little rushed at times. Only negative is the wait sometimes which can be long and boring sitting in the last room for him.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Did the catarct surgery on both of my eyes. I have a huge problem with anyone touching around my face and especially around my eyes. The whole procedure x 2 was calm and relaxed. He knew what I needed to stay calm but giving me just enough information but not too much. Dr. B is caring, gentle and soothing. Both surgeries were quick and painless. For first meeting to post.... top notch cataract surgeon at the top of his game. Sending everyone I know to him.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Pretty Bad Experience with Dr Bhamra & staff. Doctor seems to be on Run and don’t have time to answers medical queries. Case was urgent thus had to constantly follow ups onto my referral letter. Doctor worked on different location. When contact location they said he only come twice week do contact main location. When contact main location they mentioned don’t have access to my file. after regular follow ups it took him 30 days to send the referral. They mentioned staff who draft note is on holiday and later they lost note, all created 1 month delay to my next referral. No replies to voice message left. Staff inform that doctor will call up me But he never called up till day even after reminders. Pathetic to see professionalism service from Doctor

Submitted June 26, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Bhamra for 5 years for several different eye problems and have always found him to be kind, helpful, and extremely competent. He recently performed cataract surgery on me and I was very satisfied with both the process and the results.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Dr. Jamie Bhamra's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients