You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jamie Bhamra

I am very happy with Dr. Jamie . Very busy but easy to see why. Very good and most affable Ophthalmlogist. Speaks fast but explains and gain your trust and inspires me that my chronic dry can improve. It is getting better.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2016

Completed second eye's cataract surgery. Used Symfony intraocular lens. Have had the most wonderful care and excellent results. He looks after my husband, my daughter and my Mom as well! We all feel fortunate to have him as our eye specialist and such a nice honest man attending to all of us.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

diagnosed me with glaucoma...treated for two years...put me on powerful eye drop meds which made my eyes very red and sore...said it was because of dry eyes and gave me lessons in blinking properly...redness/irritation persisted..I tried to question this treatment further...again told I had dry eyes and because i was getting older. He did not listen to me. I got another referral for ophthalmologist after 6 months wait to see....took me off all drops...thinks I don't even have glaucoma. Dr Bahmra did not listen at all to my concerns and rushed through each appointment.

Submitted February 28, 2016

New, intuitive approach to my dry eye problem. I agree he is a smart, charismatic guy, but his knowledge is applaudable. He should be marketed as the dry eye specialist in Calgary because all my other "so called and self named dry eye specialists" (6 optometrists and 1 ophthalmologist) did not help me and give a me a plan, or educate me on what and why things were happening. They were also trying to sell stuff. Dr Bhamra.... Much thanks. I will market your knowledge and skills to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Bedside manner is his forte. Direct, kind, honest and caring. His confidence, even though he looks so young, made me feel taken care of from the day we first met to my second eye's corneal transplant and cataract surgery. I do see very well now but the journey through the whole experience is why I high recommend Jamie

flag | Submitted September 20, 2015

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

Dr. Bharma was very knowledgeable and courteous as was his assistant. The office staff and those giving tests were dismissive of any questions or queries, and unpleasant. A busy hospital staff is more helpful and caring than the staff that assisted me.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Dr. Jamie Bhamra's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I am very happy with Dr. Jamie . Very busy but easy to see why. Very good and most affable Ophthalmlogist. Speaks fast but explains and gain your trust and ..."

April 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Completed second eye's cataract surgery. Used Symfony intraocular lens. Have had the most wonderful care and excellent results. He looks after my husband, my..."

March 18, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "diagnosed me with glaucoma...treated for two years...put me on powerful eye drop meds which made my eyes very red and sore...said it was because of dry eyes and..."

February 28, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "New, intuitive approach to my dry eye problem. I agree he is a smart, charismatic guy, but his knowledge is applaudable. He should be marketed as the dry eye..."

January 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Awesome doctor. The office is very busy, but I can see why. Dr. Bhamra took his time and answered my questions very thoroughly. He is also very proactive. "

November 5, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Nice man, smart guy, funny, caring = good doctor. My dry eye problem is almost gone. "

September 29, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Bedside manner is his forte. Direct, kind, honest and caring. His confidence, even though he looks so young, made me feel taken care of from the day we first ..."

September 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you Dr Bhamra. So happy that you glad my mom and dad with their cataract surgeries. My dad is driving again! Very happy and thankful."

September 9, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bharma was very knowledgeable and courteous as was his assistant. The office staff and those giving tests were dismissive of any questions or queries, and ..."

August 12, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Happy with my laser cataract surgery and new near and far lenses in my eyes. No pain. Seeing better fast. No glasses at all now. Good job."

July 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love Dr.Bharma he's kind, genuine, person. He's extremely smart and is able to treat problems easily. One one incident ocvured after my surgery where one of h..."

July 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful DMEK and cataract surgery experience with a genuinely caring and humble ophthalmologist. Dr. Bhamra is a special eye doctor and above that a wise s..."

June 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thanks Dr Bhamra for referring me to retina consultants That was able to fix my eye problem after vitrectomy surgery."

June 23, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://jamiebhamra.com/" to "http://www.myvisioncalgary.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "T1Y0" to "T1Y 6H6". Address has been updated from "None" to "104-2675 36 Street Northeast". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14032910923".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very pleasant Dr. Explains your diagnosis and treatment at a level I was able to understand. Pleased 100%."

May 30, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I met Dr. Bhamra twice and was referred to by Dr. A Penno. I have difficulty believing if he has skills in his area, he is stubborn and did not want to explain..."

May 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred by Dr. Lakra to Dr. Bhamra. Dr. Bhamra was truly a wise choice. He is considerate, kind, helpful, super smart, approachable and understanding o..."

May 6, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Met with Dr. Bhamra at Seema Eye Care Centre. Staff were OK but it is a busy office that is ran efficiently."

February 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Just had very good cararact surgery from Dr. B. Great doctor. So calm, caring, happy and very nice guy. Thanks a lot Dr. B."

January 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Alberta's dry eye expert! Saw multiple Ophthalmlogists in Calgary and Edmonton and they did not help or listen to me. They just prescribed drops and expected..."

December 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Jamie Bhamra performed amazing surgical work repairing my damaged eye. He was professional, very caring and understanding about the possible implications of ..."

December 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can see so clearly now the blur is gone for near, computer and distance! Thank you Dr. Jamie. I had bilateral cataract surgery with the new Femtosecond las..."

December 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Healed my eye by using placenta tissue! Wow... Had not healed for 1.5 years before Dr. B. Agree with all the excellent reviews. He is busy but efficient and..."

October 12, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Caring smart great looking compassionate down to earth doctor. One of a kind. Thank you for helping me with my super bad dry eyes over the past 3 years. Gett..."

October 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Can't say enough good things about Dr. Bhamra and his staff! He is a very skilled and knowledgeable eye surgeon with a very upbeat and warm personality. I was..."

October 2, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "The office organization is terrible. The staff are rude, never had an appt on time, difficulties getting through by phone to rebook appt they changed without sp..."

September 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic experience. A fine and genuine doctor who answered his calling. This guy not only is great to patients in Calgary, but he has helped in India, Asia..."

September 15, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Great visit with Dr. Bhamra. Saw him 2 weeks ago for a contact lens problem. He is the fourth eye doctor I have seen for this problem. He was very accurate ..."

September 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "excellent physician... help me very much with my sever dry eyes. i have sjogrens syndrome and never met with a physician so up to date with all the different t..."

September 5, 2014
  • 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

June 22, 2013
  • Specialty changed from "Surgeon" to "Ophthalmologist", Practice changed from "Eye Surgeon" to "Seema Eye Care Centre"

February 28, 2013