Ratings for Dr. Alex Lyttle

Will admit I have been to a couple of Allergists previously and was unhappy with the care my son received. Dr. Lyttle is quite frankly an amazing doctor. Helpful, knowledgable, relatable and understanding. Dr. Lyttle has not only helped my son, but he has also taken the time to educate me.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

We had a great experience with Dr. Lyttle! Not only is he very knowlegable but he was amazing with our little one! He is clearly in the right profession...

Submitted March 15, 2018

There's just no better children's Doctor - he's incredible beyond allergies.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Dr. Lyttle is very knowlegable and listen to your concern. He is passion and condifence. He not only has awsome bedsite maaner but also has up to date knowlege. He is one of the best Drs. I have seen in last few years. I thought my Son's skin issue it might be due to an allergy reaction. He cleared thing out and educated me. Now I have a better understading with my son's issues which means it helps me to be a better Mom and knows how to take care of my son. Rather than just put hydrocortisone all the the time or giving anti-histamine to my little baby. Even my baby was a little upset with the test but overall he has fun time in the clinic did not want to go. He knows everybody's in the clinic has an angel heart there!. Thank you Dr. Lyttle. We were very fortune to have you.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Dr. Alex Lyttle is great. Very good with kids, friendly and respectful. We got the appointment early and he took us in. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Dr Alex lyttle is phenomenal! Highly recommended! We finally have answers after 2 years of battling ongoing issues

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Saw Dr. Lyttle for my one year old for allergy testing. He was prompt, very knowledgeable and explained things well. He really tried to make the appointment fun for my daughter but unfortunately she doesn't like strangers touching her...so Dr. Lyttle got what he needed to do done quickly.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

My child was very nervous for her allergy test but Dr.Lyttle was fantastic at alleviating her fears and getting the 'scary part' over quickly without making it into a big deal. He spent a long time going over my questions and I left feeling much more comfortable managing my child's allergies.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Patient, kind, understanding...these are just a few words I choose to describe Dr. Lyttle. My son was 3 when he came into his office. He kept him calm through the whole process. He listened to my concerns and didn't rush me out the door while I asked more questions.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

We were very impressed with out visit to Dr. Lyttle. Very caring and knowledgable. We will continue to see him for our daughters allergies in the future.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017