Ratings for Dr. Jeff Jensen

I'm so lucky to be a patient of Dr. Jensen!! His staff are always friendly and always keep you updated with calls and appointment reminders. Dr. Jensen is amazing! Very professional, friendly and does not rush you! Listens to everything you have to say and actually does something about it.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Im so grateful to be lucky enough to get dr jensen as a doctor..hes been my doctor for a few years now...and always been kind and caring..he has a great character and a kind heart...he s very knowledgable ...he s very easy to talk to about any concerns or questions even stupid ones ....he truly cares about his patients...he has gotten me through alot in the past few years!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Dr Jensen is great! MY family and I have been to him for many things, and I am always so happy leaving his office. All of the staff are kind and helpful, and Dr. Jensen himself is a very kind man. I've had doctors in the past who were good doctors, but not kind, or good doctors and creepy, but Jensen is a good doctor and a good man. I trust him.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Dr. Jensen is an amazing doctor. He is very caring towards children and always makes sure to get us in when my kids are sick. Thank you for everything that you do!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

when i moved here to medicine hat i did not have a doctor i met him at the hospital and i asked him if he was taking new patients and he said he was. so i went to him since 2009 he was amazing doctor everything was going great untill the day that he asked me to get a medical and a urine test i did and then when i did it there was 2 urine tests in the bathroom so i put mine beside the other one and i went back into the room sat down and he came in a little while later and the look on his face wasnt good (my tubes are tied) so he sat down and looked right atme and he told me that im pregnet i said i cant be my tubes are tied then he hands me this abortion paper and the number to the clinic in calgary i freeked right out i started to cry like crazy, i called my bf up on the phone and he was in shock also, for about 2 weeks i went threw alot i couldnt eat, sleep, concentrate i lost my job over it and everything it was terrible. i believe that other urine test maybe he got it mixed up he told me i was pregnet and it turned out that i wasnt i went for a test to see if i was or not and it turned out negitive thank god. i dont want anybody to go to this doctor hes a horrible doctor

Submitted January 17, 2017

I just wanted to share how wonderful Dr. Jensen is as my family physician. I feel so fortunate that he is my local MD. Thank you Doc. -Natalee B

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

He's the best doctor in Medicine Hat - im so thankful to be in his care.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Easy going,seems to truly care for his patients, find his staff to be judgemental and unprofessional at times. But worth dealing with for an amazing doctor!!!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Feel very fortunate to have Dr. Jensen as our family Dr. He is patient, down to earth, great with kids and available to his patients! Any time I have called the office they have been able to fit me in that day, I never feel rushed and always feel welcome to contact for follow up.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Dr. Jensen is probably one of the best doctors in Medicine Hat. He definitely goes over and above his duties as as a physician. Having a conversation with him is easy and relaxing, he makes his patient feel comfortable no matter what the topic is aboutđź‘Ť

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015