Ratings for Dr. William Masri

Grossly over books. Took over three hours past my appointment time to see this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Like all others here I had a horrible experience.. waited 5 weeks... got there 15 minutes early for a 505 appt... he rolls in at 520 to a full room of about 15 people, some waiting since 4which was his start time... and no apologies- typical doctor in Ontario. ... I also asked why they hadn't called anyone to let them know... One guy there said it happens all the time... whicH seems true based on these reviews. ... Why are we subjected to doctors like this... he should maybe stick to surgery... or go back for bedside manner training. .. I can't believe he was the one I was referred to...

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

My family doctor set up an appointment for me to see Dr El Masri for Sleep Apnea. I waited about 60 days to get the appointment. I arrived 15 minutes early for the appointment and after i spent 10 minutes filling out the forms the receptionist said it would be at least a 2 hour wait!! WTF I asked why on earth wouldn't they call patients and say he is running late. I will find another Doctor, complete waste of time

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Waiting way too long. Waiting room is crammed and poorly ventilated.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Stay way. Don't go to him for anything. He is not good at what he does.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

waited almost 2 hrs. to see him. spoke to him for all of 5 mins. and then he sent me back out to wait to get a hearing test. after the test i waited another hr. to see him again at which time he told me to make an app. to come back a few weeks later. i went back a few weeks later and again i waited over an hour and after seeing him for 5 mins. AGAIN he says i have to go back into the waiting room and wait to get another hearing test - at which point i walked out.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

this doctor and his office should be sealed off immediately!!!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

TERRIBLE!!!!! AVOID COMPLETELY! Doctor's visit was ok however what followed has been the most agonizing, frustrating experience I have ever encountered! My father, suffering from hearing loss went to see the doctor in 2013. We put in a WSIB claim as his noise-induced hearing loss happened while he was at work. WSIB has contacted the doctor countless times (letters and phone calls). We have also visited. To this date, we are STILL waiting for the doctor's office to provide WSIB with his hearing test from 2012, which is necessary to get his hearing aid! I was at the office today and the secretary (dismissive and rude) said she does not have his file at that location and that she has not done anything with his request, perhaps her colleague!!!! Clearly she hasn't! There was a photocopy of our request, just from last week, at the bottom of her pile...LAST WEEK SHE PROMISED TO LOOK INTO IT AND PHONE US BY FRIDAY! I am beyond disgusted with the lack of professionalism from this place!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

In short, the gentleman who did my initial hearing tests on April 2nd, 2013 was ***FANTASTIC***, and William El Masri is personable and seems knowledgeable. <<<MY CONCERNS>>> (1) It is extremely difficult to get a hold of someone at this office. I have had to resort to sending faxes in an attempt to get someone to respond. (2) Dr William Masri's office takes the approach of "we'll call you if we find a problem". I find this utterly ridiculous/flawed, because you are working under the assumption that your office staff will never make a mistake. So if your important test results are misplaced, no one will ever call you with the news that a follow-up is required.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013