Ratings for Dr. A Kanani

I got my braces put from Langley Orthodontics. Dr. Aly Kanani was very helpful during the treatment, often helping me stay invested in fixing my smile. And I am so so happy with the results. Having an aligned smile feels wonderful.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Thank you Langley Orthodontics. I got my teeth perfectly aligned from this clinic. I recommend them.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

I highly recommend Langley Orthodontics for getting your teeth aligned. I had crooked front teeth and these were corrected here. Thumbs up.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

I got lingual braces from Langley Orthodontics to align my teeth. It was really great that they were not visible because that helped my confidence. Thank you very much Dr. AlyKanani.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

I got my teeth aligned at Langley Orthodontics. I got Invis-Align braces put as per the orthodontist’s instructions. Thanks to his efforts, and the braces, my smile is aligned and perfect. It feels natural to smile now. Thank you very much.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

I took my son to Langley Orthodontics to get braces for his crooked teeth. He got colored braces which excited him a lot. Dr. Aly Kanani was friendly and told my son that his bands could be changed every quarter. Thank you for making an otherwise boring treatment more lively.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

I got retainers from Langley Orthodontics a year after my orthodontic treatment was finished. The dentists are friendly and do a fantastic job with their patients.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

I got In-Ovation braces put from Langley Orthodontics. The dentists have been monitoring my teeth and I’m very happy with them.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

I took my daughter to Langley Orthodontics to get removable appliances made to correct her teeth. Dr. Kanani had previously told her she needed retainers to shape her teeth. Dr. Kanani is very friendly and helped out my daughter to understand her treatment. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

I got retainer braces made for my son at Langley Orthodontics. This was a requirement at his school and the team at Langley ensured that it was well taken care of. Thank you so much for making the whole experience pleasurable.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016