You may also like

Ratings for Dr. A Kanani

I got my cross bite treated at Langley Orthodontics by Dr. Aly Kanani. He was very patient and was convinced I would see a beautiful smile. And with his help, I saw it too. Thank you for your help and expert advice. And also for my beautiful smile. You did a great job with my teeth.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

I always had crowded teeth, and only when I went to college, I felt conscious about them. I went to Langley Orthodontics to get them corrected and Dr. Kanani recommended Invisalign which had no wires and metal. This was almost invisible which helped me wear it confidently. Having a confident smile helps a lot. Thank you Dr. Kanani for your efforts. It has really helped me.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

I had to get braces to align my crooked lower teeth and Dr. Aly Kanani at Langley Orthodontics recommended getting Invisalign to correct my teeth. It was a slow process and Dr. Kanani helped me see the changes every visit. Because of his help, my teeth corrected which has helped my smile.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Tоdау mаkеѕ it thе fоurth wееk thаt I am out of my braces! I hаd tо роѕt this review bесаuѕе I аm аbѕоlutеlу оbѕеѕѕеd with mу ѕmilе now. Dr. Alу Kаnаni iѕ ѕuсh a реrfесtiоniѕt in his field, he made ѕurе to align my teeth perfectly. Yоu will nоt bе diѕарроintеd here with Dr. Aly and his team!!!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

Tор nоtсh clinic, Fivе ѕtаrѕ! Everything аbоut Dr. Kanani аnd his tеаm iѕ friendly, professional, tор nоtсh, аnd tоtаllу dеdiсаtеd tо success. Our first арроintmеnt wаѕ grеаt. Dr. ѕреnt timе tо undеrѕtаnd mу needs, we аgrееd оn аn approach аnd gоt started.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

I must comment on their sense of order and cleanliness at Langley. They always make sure that all their equipment is well sterilized before use. All the tools they use during my treatment comes sterilized and packed, and doc unpacks them before me which give me a strong sense of safety. The procedures are painless and effective. Never had any complaints. I highly recommend this clinic.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

With the orientation given to me by Dr Kanani and the experts in orthodontics, I was better able to use braces that were applied to my teeth. I learnt how to live with them and still eat what I should eat like soft foods to reduce the likelihood of soreness.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

Before the treatment began, Dr. Kanani and his treatment coordinator presented me with a succinct orthodontic treatment plan that includes how long the treatment would take and how much it would cost me. And boy I was amused to know that I would be getting such top class treatment for such an affordable rate. Great one Team Langley Orthodontics!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

These days, a place like Langley Orthodontics is difficult to come by. When I took a trip out of the country for business reasons and needed orthodontic care, I could not find anywhere that I got the same top rated service that I used to receive from back home. Truly, no place like home.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

I've just finished my Invisalign treatment with Dr. Aly and am delighted by the results. Better yet is the longer-term follow up, he provides at no additional charge. He is top notch. The staffs were great! Will definitely recommend people to this office! Langley Orthodontics is simply the best!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

Dr. A Kanani's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I got my cross bite treated at Langley Orthodontics by Dr. Aly Kanani. He was very patient and was convinced I would see a beautiful smile. And with his help, I..."

February 5, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I always had crowded teeth, and only when I went to college, I felt conscious about them. I went to Langley Orthodontics to get them corrected and Dr. Kanani re..."

January 28, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I had to get braces to align my crooked lower teeth and Dr. Aly Kanani at Langley Orthodontics recommended getting Invisalign to correct my teeth. It was a slow..."

January 18, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Tоdау mаkеѕ it thе fоurth wееk thаt I am out of my braces! I hаd tо роѕt this review bесаuѕе I аm аbѕоlutеlу оbѕеѕѕеd with mу ѕmilе now. Dr. Alу Kаnаni iѕ ѕuсh ..."

December 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Tор nоtсh clinic, Fivе ѕtаrѕ! Everything аbоut Dr. Kanani аnd his tеаm iѕ friendly, professional, tор nоtсh, аnd tоtаllу dеdiсаtеd tо success. Our first арроint..."

December 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I must comment on their sense of order and cleanliness at Langley. They always make sure that all their equipment is well sterilized before use. All the tools t..."

November 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "With the orientation given to me by Dr Kanani and the experts in orthodontics, I was better able to use braces that were applied to my teeth. I learnt how to li..."

November 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Before the treatment began, Dr. Kanani and his treatment coordinator presented me with a succinct orthodontic treatment plan that includes how long the treatmen..."

October 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "These days, a place like Langley Orthodontics is difficult to come by. When I took a trip out of the country for business reasons and needed orthodontic care, I..."

October 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've just finished my Invisalign treatment with Dr. Aly and am delighted by the results. Better yet is the longer-term follow up, he provides at no additional c..."

September 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Aly Kanani is wonderful! I can't imagine having gone to any other orthodontist. I was guilty of not wearing my retainer and needed a second round of orthodo..."

September 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would 100% recommend Langley Orthodontics and Dr. Aly Kanani to anyone who struggles with their smile, feel they have crowded teeth, have constant issues with..."

August 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I never expected this to be so easy! First off, Dr. Aly Kanani and the entire staff are friendly, knowledgeable and very willing to work with you to get the ..."

August 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "People here are all very good manner and they let me feel much safer to receive the treatment. Absolutely professional and qualified. Hope they could help more ..."

July 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Affordable, flexible and pleasant! Got a retainer to straighten my chops before my wedding day! The entire process went smoothly and I couldn't be happier! Than..."

July 28, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kanani is the best ortho doctor around. Went to his office for two straight years. Him and his team are professional & friendly. They know how to give t..."

July 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "In my mind, Dr. Kanani and his staff know how to make an orthodontist office comfortable. I’ve never seen the office unclean or disorganized. As far as I reme..."

July 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I finally have a smile I can be proud of! Just had my last appointment with Dr. Kanani and I’m truly grateful to him and his support staff. They’ve been the b..."

July 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kanani has been treating my two sons for two years and, truthfully, I wouldn’t visit any other orthodontist in the area. My oldest son had a fairly severe..."

June 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Pretty pleased with the Langley office. I like that they provided a free consultation. That gave me a better idea of how the treatment will correct my smile. ..."

June 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Switched to Dr. Kanani after a really terrible experience with my last orthodontist. So far very happy w/ this orthodontist’s care. Can’t wait to start seeing..."

June 3, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.langleyorthodontics.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "V1M0" to "V2Y 1L4". Address has been updated from "None" to "19978 72 Avenue". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16045336696".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "This is a knowledgeable orthodontist. The offices are well-kept and have the latest in orthodontic technology and, in my experience, with well-trained staff."

May 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " Have been taking my kids to Dr. Kanani for more than a year. I love the Langley location! My kids too. The office is made to keep kids pretty comfortable and..."

May 24, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Clean office. I’ve been going to Dr. Kanani’s for a few months now and like what I see. As I said, their offices are clean, the staff assisting is friendly an..."

May 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Was 30 when I started glad I went teeth look great . Finally happy with teeth didn't need surgery and got teeth the way I wanted. Dr Kanani willing to try thing..."

May 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I finally have straight teeth! I finally can smile with confidence! Thank you Dr. Kanani! For all those searching for a good orthodontist go visit his office..."

May 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Took my Daughter for a first visit several years ago. Was so happy that I did that because as Dr. Kanani explained, early treatment will help make her later or..."

May 1, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Lived with a gap between my two front teeth for almost my entire life. Finally, a year ago I decided to do something about it. After visiting two other orthod..."

April 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Pleased I chose Dr. Kanani as my orthodontist two years ago. I’ve found his staff to be patient and friendly and each time I visited Dr. Kanani’s office I’ve f..."

April 20, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Was very impressed with Kanani’soffice when my daughter and I first visited Dr. Kanani. Everything seems clean, modern and taken care of. Was also impressed w..."

March 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very knowledgeable MD. Both Dr. Kanani and his technicians are very skilled. compassionate too. Office is managed efficiently with manageable wait times. "

March 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My son has a complicated dental case. Lots of crowding of teeth. He hated going to our old orthodontist. Complained constantly that his braces poked into his..."

March 20, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I actually miss going to Kanani’s office. Started visiting Dr. Kanani’s office 2 years ago for braces. Had some reservations about gettingInvisalign, but sin..."

March 16, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Visit this orthodontist or at least get an initial consultation from Kanani and his team. Dr. Kanani is the best orthodontist working. Very well educated and ..."

February 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "So excited! Just finished my invisalign treatment with Dr. Kanani. It was absolutely worth it! I didn’t have a terrible smile but invisalign turned so so tee..."

February 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "For me, visiting an orthodontic office that is clean, comfortable and has up-to-date equipment is essential. I wouldn’t go to any office lacking these things. ..."

February 4, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "One of the best orthodontists in the area. Office runs smoothly, they don’t rush their patients in and out. Free consultations are a big bonus. And office st..."

January 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best orthodontist in Langley. Had Kanani as my orthodontist for two years and my experience was tremendous. I was pretty nervous about getting braces, but Kan..."

January 26, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I’ve taken both my sons to Kanani and both their experiences were positive. Natasha the receptionist has always been smiling and friendly to me and as a busy m..."

January 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If you’re thinking about seeing an orthodontist, go see Dr. Kanani. Really recommend him. His staff is friendly and knowledgeable and Dr. Kanani himself ranks..."

January 17, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Just got my braces off and absolutely love my smile! It was completely worth the investment. Went to Dr. Kanani’s for about a year and I can only say good thi..."

January 14, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Go see this doctor if you want a great smile. Had all three of my children go to Kanani andtheir experiences were nothing but positive. Highly recommend."

January 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wouldn’t see any other orthodontist. I had braces when I was a teen and it was a terrible experience. I didn’t wear my retainer so my teeth went straight back..."

January 5, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "My kids have been going to Dr. Kanani’s for about a month now. We just moved to the area and they really liked our old orthodontist. So had concerns that they..."

January 2, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Kanani’s Langley office is very pleasant. But, it doesn’t just look nice. I’ve been impressed with the cleanliness of his office and the professionalism of bo..."

December 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent orthodontist. One of the best experiences I’ve had. Dr. Kanani has an inviting personality and he’s also good in hiring caring, patient staff like S..."

December 19, 2014
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Love Dr. Kanani’s office! Over the past 5 years I’ve taken each of my three kids to Dr. Kanani and I’ve always had a positive experience. Wouldn’t take my kid..."

December 15, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "New patient of Dr. Kanani who was referred to his office by my dentist. I’m very happy about that. Dr. Kanani and his staff took time and care in explaining my..."

December 14, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "We’ve taken our daughter to Dr. Kanani’s now for two months and my husband and I are very happy so far. My daughter doesn’t have the most complicated case. No..."

December 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had an excellent experience with Dr. Kanani. I’m just nearing my fiftieth birthday and to be honest, a year ago when I decided to get braces, I was very nervous..."

December 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Highly recommend Dr. Kanani. My son wasn’t too happy w/ having to get braces. But Dr. Kanani and the rest of his staff made the experience pretty easy for him..."

December 1, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "This orthodontist is great for teenagers. Not only does Kanani have a warm and fun personality, he and his staff also make a point of being as comforting as po..."

November 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic experience at Langley Orthodontics with Dr. Kanani and his team. There is obviously a disgruntled competitor posting negative anonymous reviews on t..."

October 29, 2014
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Worst orthodontist in the province. Pulled teeth up from roots, made them more crooked, completely ruined teeth. Can't sue because other orthodontists won't a..."

October 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kanani and his team are always professional, friendly and wait times are minimal. Service is exceptional; he always listens to my needs and his reception st..."

September 14, 2014