Dr. Aly Kanani

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Aly Kanani

Tор nоtсh clinic, Fivе ѕtаrѕ! Everything аbоut Dr. Kanani аnd his tеаm iѕ friendly, professional, tор nоtсh, аnd tоtаllу dеdiсаtеd tо success. Our first арроintmеnt wаѕ grеаt. Dr. ѕреnt timе tо undеrѕtаnd mу needs, we аgrееd оn аn approach аnd gоt started.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

The office is pretty close to me (which makes it even more convenient for me personally) but across the board I really love this office and Dr. Kanani’s team. The office is state of the art, the ladies who work behind the desk like Amber and Natasha and Kris are super nice and the staff in the back is great too! It helps to have a supportive orthodontist and his team behind me while I get through the process!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Just had my first consultation with Dr. Kanani. Just wanted to give a quick rating for him! His team provided me with my different options to take care of my bite issue. Dr. Kanani and I settled on a final treatment plan, and I’m really excited to get started!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

His clinic in Surrey is great. Assistants are very pleasant and wait time isn’t too long.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

I got my smile back only because of Guildford Orthodontics. They straightened my teeth, cleaned it and made it shine so much so that it added to my confidence. Thank you.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

I have been going here for a couple of years now and my teeth look good. I just wish the receptionist was nicer on the phone.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

I never wanted to have wires or brackets to straighten my teeth so I just stepped into Guildford Orthodontics and got invisaligns put. They look perfect. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Thank you Guildford Orthodontics for making my first visit a special and memorable one. Not only my queries were carefully listened to but also I was given satisfying solutions for the same.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Dr. Kanani fixed my son’s crooked teeth with braces, and it only took few appointments, and throughout the entire process he was very patient with our questions and cleared any confusions we could have. Thank you, Dr. Kanani.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

I just finished my treatment with Dr. Kanani and I am so happy with the result. My appointments with him were always on time and he always took time to answer my questions. He is such a calm and positive person - always smiling not matter how busy it is -- and some days it's crazy busy! I highly recommend him. Thanks Dr K!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Dr. Aly Kanani's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

• Dental braces

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Request an Appointment