Ratings for Dr. Aly Kanani

Tор nоtсh clinic, Fivе ѕtаrѕ! Everything аbоut Dr. Kanani аnd his tеаm iѕ friendly, professional, tор nоtсh, аnd tоtаllу dеdiсаtеd tо success. Our first арроintmеnt wаѕ grеаt. Dr. ѕреnt timе tо undеrѕtаnd mу needs, we аgrееd оn аn approach аnd gоt started.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

My metal braces were giving me problems. I went to Dr. Kanani and he suggested me invisalign. Actually, Invisalign with its smooth, comfortable fit has worked wonders for me. I am happy that I do not have to undergo any kind of change in my food habit.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

I recommend Dr. Aly for his impeccable dental treatment. He is an experienced dentist and it shows in his artistic way of planting invisaligns. Also, the quality of his products is very high.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

I went to get my braces removed from Guildford Orthodontics. The process was quite simple and relatively painless. Thanks Guildford.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

We go to Guildford Orthodontics for our three children’s regular dental checkup. The friendly behavior of Dr. Aly Kanani is a big motivator for my children to take personal care of their teeth and brush them regularly.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

My daughter, Alia, had an improper jaw alignment which was very professionally treated by Dr. Aly Kanani of Guildford Orthodontics. He was really very gentle and nice with my daughter. Thank you!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

On my friend’s recommendation I visited Guildford Orthodontics for my daughter’s dental treatment. We got invisalign fixed on her teeth.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2016

The experience was enjoyable. Everyone was so nice and caring. I was comfortable with everyone. I would recommend Guildford Orthodontic Centre to everyone.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

I am absolutely petrified by the professionalism and expertise, Dr. Kanani has. I was a bit nervous before but he made me comfortable with him. I just cannot thank you enough for the change in my attitude for dentistry.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

overall good experience, I have been seeing this doctor from almost a year now.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

Dr. Aly Kanani's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English