Ratings for Dr. Aly Kanani

Tор nоtсh clinic, Fivе ѕtаrѕ! Everything аbоut Dr. Kanani аnd his tеаm iѕ friendly, professional, tор nоtсh, аnd tоtаllу dеdiсаtеd tо success. Our first арроintmеnt wаѕ grеаt. Dr. ѕреnt timе tо undеrѕtаnd mу needs, we аgrееd оn аn approach аnd gоt started.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

I got my smile back only because of Guildford Orthodontics. They straightened my teeth, cleaned it and made it shine so much so that it added to my confidence. Thank you.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

I have been going here for a couple of years now and my teeth look good. I just wish the receptionist was nicer on the phone.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

I never wanted to have wires or brackets to straighten my teeth so I just stepped into Guildford Orthodontics and got invisaligns put. They look perfect. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Thank you Guildford Orthodontics for making my first visit a special and memorable one. Not only my queries were carefully listened to but also I was given satisfying solutions for the same.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Dr. Kanani fixed my son’s crooked teeth with braces, and it only took few appointments, and throughout the entire process he was very patient with our questions and cleared any confusions we could have. Thank you, Dr. Kanani.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

I just finished my treatment with Dr. Kanani and I am so happy with the result. My appointments with him were always on time and he always took time to answer my questions. He is such a calm and positive person - always smiling not matter how busy it is -- and some days it's crazy busy! I highly recommend him. Thanks Dr K!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

I got braces planted for my teeth from Guildford. Their product quality is quite high and their service is also very impressive.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Guildford Orthodontics are the best one stop destination for all your oral care problems. I regularly visit them for my dental treatment of various kinds and I am quite happy with their services.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

I want to thank Dr. Kanani for his seamless treatment of my teeth. I got invisalign for my teeth and I think I took the right decision. It is neat, comfortable and looks quite good too.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Dr. Aly Kanani's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English