You may also like

Rate Dr. A Kanani

Dr. A Kanani's Ratings

I would 100% recommend Langley Orthodontics and Dr. Aly Kanani to anyone who struggles with their smile, feel they have crowded teeth, have constant issues with their teeth, or if you just want an aesthetic change.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2907981].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2015

I never expected this to be so easy!
First off, Dr. Aly Kanani and the entire staff are friendly, knowledgeable and very willing to work with you to get the right results! I am midway through my Invisalign treatments and I'm seeing amazing results! My teeth are already looking so much better. Thanks to Dr. Aly Kanani methods and skills. I recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2896975].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2015

People here are all very good manner and they let me feel much safer to receive the treatment. Absolutely professional and qualified. Hope they could help more people. Thanks to Dr. Aly Kanani for his great efforts, I really appreciate it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2882346].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Affordable, flexible and pleasant! Got a retainer to straighten my chops before my wedding day! The entire process went smoothly and I couldn't be happier! Thanks Dr. Aly Kanani!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2878879].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Dr. Kanani is the best ortho doctor around. Went to his office for two straight years. Him and his team are professional & friendly. They know how to give their patients straight smiles too!.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2877944].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

In my mind, Dr. Kanani and his staff know how to make an orthodontist office comfortable. I’ve never seen the office unclean or disorganized. As far as I remember, I’ve never had issues with booking appointments and all the staff have always been nothing but nice to me and my son. Even better, Dr. Kanani and his team make a point of educating parents and keeping them up to speed on their child’s treatment. That’s important and it really makes a difference.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2858560].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

I finally have a smile I can be proud of! Just had my last appointment with Dr. Kanani and I’m truly grateful to him and his support staff. They’ve been the best over the past year! Thank you Dr. Kanani and I promise I’ll keep wearing my retainer!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2856706].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2015

Dr. Kanani has been treating my two sons for two years and, truthfully, I wouldn’t visit any other orthodontist in the area. My oldest son had a fairly severe overbite, not to mention crowding. Dr. Kanani developed a two-phase plan for him. We’re now in the second phase and I’m confident my son will end up with a brilliant smile (and a lot more confidence). My youngest son is also a patient of Dr. Kanani’s and although he doesn’t have as severe a case as his brother, I’ve been impressed with the results so far. I find myself recommending Dr. Kanani all the time and will continue to do so.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2849785].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

Pretty pleased with the Langley office. I like that they provided a free consultation. That gave me a better idea of how the treatment will correct my smile. Dr. Kanani was friendly and knowledgeable during the consultation, which ultimately made me decide to go with him vs. another orthodontist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2840832].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Switched to Dr. Kanani after a really terrible experience with my last orthodontist. So far very happy w/ this orthodontist’s care. Can’t wait to start seeing results!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2826894].votes_count ]]