You may also like

Rate Dr. A Kanani

Dr. A Kanani's Ratings

Dr. Kanani is the best ortho doctor around. Went to his office for two straight years. Him and his team are professional & friendly. They know how to give their patients straight smiles too!.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2877944].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

In my mind, Dr. Kanani and his staff know how to make an orthodontist office comfortable. I’ve never seen the office unclean or disorganized. As far as I remember, I’ve never had issues with booking appointments and all the staff have always been nothing but nice to me and my son. Even better, Dr. Kanani and his team make a point of educating parents and keeping them up to speed on their child’s treatment. That’s important and it really makes a difference.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2858560].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

I finally have a smile I can be proud of! Just had my last appointment with Dr. Kanani and I’m truly grateful to him and his support staff. They’ve been the best over the past year! Thank you Dr. Kanani and I promise I’ll keep wearing my retainer!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2856706].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2015

Dr. Kanani has been treating my two sons for two years and, truthfully, I wouldn’t visit any other orthodontist in the area. My oldest son had a fairly severe overbite, not to mention crowding. Dr. Kanani developed a two-phase plan for him. We’re now in the second phase and I’m confident my son will end up with a brilliant smile (and a lot more confidence). My youngest son is also a patient of Dr. Kanani’s and although he doesn’t have as severe a case as his brother, I’ve been impressed with the results so far. I find myself recommending Dr. Kanani all the time and will continue to do so.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2849785].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

Pretty pleased with the Langley office. I like that they provided a free consultation. That gave me a better idea of how the treatment will correct my smile. Dr. Kanani was friendly and knowledgeable during the consultation, which ultimately made me decide to go with him vs. another orthodontist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2840832].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Switched to Dr. Kanani after a really terrible experience with my last orthodontist. So far very happy w/ this orthodontist’s care. Can’t wait to start seeing results!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2826894].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

This is a knowledgeable orthodontist. The offices are well-kept and have the latest in orthodontic technology and, in my experience, with well-trained staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2821914].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

Have been taking my kids to Dr. Kanani for more than a year. I love the Langley location! My kids too. The office is made to keep kids pretty comfortable and even entertained. There are TVs and even games. Helps keep my kids occupied while they wait, which is normally not that long.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2816804].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2015

Clean office. I’ve been going to Dr. Kanani’s for a few months now and like what I see. As I said, their offices are clean, the staff assisting is friendly and Ive found Dr. Kanani to be professional and kind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2814461].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Was 30 when I started glad I went teeth look great . Finally happy with teeth didn't need surgery and got teeth the way I wanted. Dr Kanani willing to try thing to make it work for u great orthodontist

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2802023].votes_count ]]