Ratings for Dr. Faith M. Crumpler

My recent experience with this doctor was downright a total complete waste of time and energy. I understand that sometimes doctors may not tell you everything you want to hear, but this visit was very cold, isolated, blunt, vague and dry! I'm very disturbed and disappointed by Dr. Crumpler' s lack of sympathy and understanding. I say this because I had scheduled an appointment to ask her about how to better understand your body and concerns. Her attitude and disposition at that point is basically" please don't think about what you're trying to do....it won't happen cause age is a factor. .." It would have been better to refer me to another specialist if she couldn't answer my question. Her unconcern sent my mind in a tailspin. What a waste of time!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Wow, not sure who these other people saw but the Faith Crumpler I saw was (a tiny bit tardy, but it was the end of the day) - very knowledgeable about my condition - really got to know me/my medical history - helped me with all of the prescriptions i needed - quite nice Only downsides were the tiny bit of tardiness (but heh) and the fact that it's really hard to reach the office for some follow up on some of my medications(as the wait on the phone is always fairly long).

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

I couldn't agree more with the other reviews. Dr. Crumpler was downright awful. DO NOT SEE DR. CRUMPLER. She has a horrible bedside manner. She will not greet you, treats you with curt and cold responses, acts as though her patients are uneducated simply because they are low income, and treats patients as though they are a nuisance. She yawned throughout my visit and never once looked in my direction. This happened on both occasions I visited with her. She should not be practicing medicine. No sensitivity or care for her clients whatsoever.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Crumpler for the last six months or so; and I swear I don't understand why she is a doctor or why anyone would give her a license to practice. She always comes into the room late and she is very cold and impersonal. She does not understand that doctors and patients after a while are supposed to form an intimate relationship based on the personal nature of ones health and well being. She also does not practice medicine holistically but rather instead just likes to prescribe pills and send you on your way. She is often abrasive and seemingly downright disrespectful especially when trying to make polite conversation. She does not like to take the time to discuss your medical needs or concerns and has issues answering basic questions about your health and planned care. As a footnote gradually speaking the whole healthcare system is feeling more like the way Dr. Crumpler treats patients; as numbers and not people, cold and impersonal, and just another buck to be made.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2013

Dr. Crumpler was angry and rushed. This is the second appointment where she did not have my CHART and possessed the same poor disposition. She asked why I wanted a copy of my blood test results!I have never had a doctor with worse bedside manner and attitude and I have seen many! I would not recommend seeing this doctor, if this is how she treats patients, how is she going to treat your illness?

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012