Ratings for Dr. Leon H. Kircik

When I first came in I was the only person in the waiting room waited for about 45 min before being called back while waiting 10 other paitents came in and were being seen. One patient and doctor yelled at each other for about 2 min then dr kircik proceded to yell at his staff. I sat naked in a room from instructions that his staff told me for over an hr. He came in talked to me very rudely for about 20 sec. Horrible experiance

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

This doctor is very abrupt and abrasive. He wouldn't even let me quickly answer any question without being very sarcastic. He seems to enjoy belittling his patients.He took less than 5 minutes to see me and my mother. I would not recommend him to anyone. Was extremely disappointed in appointment. Will certainly not return.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2011

I've seen quite a few nasty comments about Dr. Kircik here, I guess I can understand, he did come off as being kind of curt at times. Overall, I think he's a good doctor. Once I got to know him, he was actually pretty friendly qith me, even joked a few times. He treated a skin problem that was causing social issues for me, after 5 months, he cured it. I would recommend him. I wish I still lived in Louisville, I would certainly have continued to see him.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2011

very rude but his treatment was very succesfull extremely good knowledge

flag | Submitted July 16, 2011

Waited almost 3 hours for him to see my baby. He acted like he was too good to look or even touch her.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2011

Kircik would remove one 1 mole per visit. Insisted that was all my insurance company allowed him to do. He left a 1/2 inch scar on my face. I then went to another dermatologist and it was like heaven. Courteous staff. MD removed 2 moles and a wart -- all in one visit -- and all without scars. Same insurance company -- paid for all services.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2010

Worst doctor I've ever encountered. He was so mean and rude he actually had me in tears and his nurse had to give me a hug. I'll never go back to him again!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2009

he is fast but very correct in diagnosing my problem and also treating it , office staff is ok but not very polite

flag | Submitted May 25, 2009

The office staff is a little gruff and the waiting space is uninviting, with nothing to read or look at other than a couple photographs, but I have no complaints about the doctor himself. He may be interpreted as hurried or not-interested, I took it as efficient and confident. I needed a cyst removed, and he gladly stayed late that day to do it. He also cleared up my wife's acne after she'd tried various other methods than the one he prescribed.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2009

I have some possible skin cancer. I'm concerned. I point out the areas. He abruptly tells me that he cannot look at anything but ONE MOLE as the referral only covers one at a time. I'd have to go back to my PCP for anything else. I'm incredulous at at this (wouldn't you be?) and say, really? (thinking about the ordeal it took to get just this far) and well, I say, "Wow, OK let's look at ONE mole then" - and he becomes furious! I wasn't rude but I was shocked. Then he says he doesn't 'like my attitude' and doesn't have to see me, he gets to pick and choose the patients he wants - goodbye! He has a terrible case of pomposity, not to mention he's focused on pushing $250+ a pop skin care at you. My intake sheet was riddled with questions: do I want skin care, anti-aging treatments, and products that make him the most money? No real care, just pricey products and gimmicks. I'm sure he'd have had lots of time for addressing these things. Avoid this rude doctor like the plague.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2008

Dr. Leon H. Kircik's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 1989)

• Blue Cross Blue Shield Maryland
Medicaid / Medi-Cal
  • Medicaid of Maryland
OneNet
  • OneNet PPO
Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
Prime Health Services
Priority Partners
Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
UnitedHealthcare