You may also like

Dr.Boyer is absolutely horrible! He is offending, then nice, then horrible to you. Made me cry when upset over his own actions. Please stay away. If you care about your health and having a surgeon who cares this is definitely not the right orthopedic surgeon for you

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

Dr.Boyer is GOLD.I broke my ankle in three places requiring surgery with pins and screws.He also had to fix the angle of the foot.Results were perfect.He later told me because of the osteoporosis component they weren't sure if it would take!Grateful he did not share this with me as to cause excessive worry & impede the healing process.A different surgeon may not have had the same positive outcome.Great mix of caring,banter & brilliance.I was told he was the best and am living testament to that.You can be confident in Dr.Boyers hands.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2015

I had an unusual break that the ER suggested would surely need surgery. Dr. Boyer diagnosed it quickly and accurately and said with good care surgery would not be needed. He and his staff have been excellent - prompt, professional, smart and pleasant. His assistant Nicole always got back to me quickly and did everything on time and as requested. Since he is very good he is in demand but never makes you feel that way. Someone told me today in the waiting room that he is the best and I have to agree!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

I have no words to explain how grateful I am for Dr. Boyer... Dr. Boyer performed ORIF surgery on my ankle 10 weeks ago. In addition to the fact that his skills as a surgeon was exceptional, his friendly and positive attitude have played a big role in making my healing process a success... Dr. Boyer is excellent, caring, very knowledgeable, and always to the point... I'm so pleased to have been referred to him, and I'm already delighted with the results of my ankle... Thank you for being you... And for making me stand back tall Sincerely, Rawan Paulus

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

Dr. Dory Boyer is brilliant, friendly attitude, gives direct answers for all your concerns... He's a miracle... Wish the world has many doctors like him... A big THANK YOU Dr. Boyer... Wishing you all the best in your career...

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

Dr Boyer was the 3rd physician that I saw in regards to my knee. He took the the time ti answer my questions and explained that all reasons for and against having surgery. Post op 6 months later I am playing ice hockey 2x per week with no more issues. Thank you Dr Boyer! Mohammed Hussein

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

Dr. Boyer has seen my daughter through two surgeries. He is awesome. Personable, easy going, brilliant. We highly recommend him. His receptionist Sara is helpful and sweet.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

can be moody, appt very brief, had injections of efflexor in my knee had allergic reaction, when I told him about this he said it was impossible, told him had hospital report. From that date on he was difficult to deal with, when ever I questioned anything he got dismissive with me and then once called me flat out that I was lying after that I had to have my husband come in with me to appt's to back me up in all conversations. Found out later from family dr that he wrote in his report to her "patient had allergic reaction to injections" even after calling me a lier. My patient/dr relationship started out ok but he is not my first choice for a specialist in this field, there is much better who take much more time with you and who have a way better bed side manner.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2015

Was a complete waste of time. I was referred for help regarding my knee. The emergency room felt I have a torn meniscus. Dr. Boyer felts I should get anti-inflammatory medication and a referral to physio. No tests, no xray/mri/etc. Frankly, I could have received this level of care from a walk-in clinic.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

The front end girl (Sara) is really caring. I watched her sooth someone crying and was impressed with how sweet she was. Dr. Boyer is really friendly but his appointments are quick. come with questions prepared.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014

Dr. Dory Boyer's Credentials

• University of British Columbia (Grad. 2005)

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Boyer is absolutely horrible! He is offending, then nice, then horrible to you. Made me cry when upset over his own actions. Please stay away. If you care ab..."

January 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Boyer is GOLD.I broke my ankle in three places requiring surgery with pins and screws.He also had to fix the angle of the foot.Results were perfect.He later ..."

December 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had an unusual break that the ER suggested would surely need surgery. Dr. Boyer diagnosed it quickly and accurately and said with good care surgery would not ..."

November 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have no words to explain how grateful I am for Dr. Boyer... Dr. Boyer performed ORIF surgery on my ankle 10 weeks ago. In addition to the fact that his skil..."

October 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Dory Boyer is brilliant, friendly attitude, gives direct answers for all your concerns... He's a miracle... Wish the world has many doctors like him... A ..."

September 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Boyer was the 3rd physician that I saw in regards to my knee. He took the the time ti answer my questions and explained that all reasons for and against havi..."

September 9, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "V3L0" to "V3L 0E4". Address has been updated from "None" to "233 Nelson's Court". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16045231110".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Boyer has seen my daughter through two surgeries. He is awesome. Personable, easy going, brilliant. We highly recommend him. His receptionist Sara is helpf..."

January 29, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "can be moody, appt very brief, had injections of efflexor in my knee had allergic reaction, when I told him about this he said it was impossible, told him had ..."

January 17, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Was a complete waste of time. I was referred for help regarding my knee. The emergency room felt I have a torn meniscus. Dr. Boyer felts I should get anti-i..."

January 6, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "The front end girl (Sara) is really caring. I watched her sooth someone crying and was impressed with how sweet she was. Dr. Boyer is really friendly but his ap..."

November 8, 2014
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Hurray for the new receptionist Sara. She's sweet and kind"

November 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Boyer recommended EFFLexor for a recurrent MCL injury and medium case of advancing osteoarthritis in my knee. Superb. The strategy was to also involve Fort..."

September 19, 2014