Ratings for Dr. John Jarret

I am shocked that anyone would write a single bad thing about Dr. Jarret. He is the best doctor I have ever come in contact with and I feel truly blessed to be under his care. Do not believe anything those other people have said- my feeling is they are bitter about life in general and want to take it out on him!! Dr. Jarret is kind, knowledgeable, and always takes his time. He begins every time with me by asking me what I thought before giving his opinion. Since I have done quite a bit of research on the topic of IF, I always felt my ideas, opinions, and questions were answered with dignity and respect. He was NEVER rushed. He has called me twice at home to see how I am doing, once after a surgery. How many doctors do that these days? I am truly thankful for his kind, compassionate manner. He is a true angel to many people, including myself, throughout a difficult journey and time in my life.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012