Ratings for Dr. George Stamataros

his staff was kind and helpful, but he was very rude to me. he was condescending and kept making it seem like i knew nothing about my type 1 diabetes that i've had since i was 2 years old. i was absolutely not pleased with him as a doctor or a person and do not plan on returning to him.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

Dr. Stamataros was wonderful. He took as much time as we needed, explained everything, answered all our questions. He is very knowledgeable and competent. He was attentive and instilled trust in us immediately. We are very grateful to have found him, and we found him through your rating system. Thank you.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013

Dr. Stamataros is excellent. I wish every doctor was like him. He is thorough, pleasant, caring, knowledgeable and soooo very nice. He takes his time with me and I never feel rushed. All doctors should learn from him, he is truly a wonderful doctor. Thank you Dr. Stamataros.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

Dr. Stamataros is extremely communicative to patients and their families. He is responsive and understanding. His staff is very diligent and caring. All doctors and medical offices should be like this one. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2012

Dr. Stamataros is calm, evaluative and knowledgeable. He has a great sense of what this patient needs to continue on a path of improved health. I am greatly impressed with his guidance and have made great strides after having not been effectively treated for 30 years.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2012

Dr. Stamataros was very professional, courteous and listened to my symptoms. Probably the best doctor I've seen in years. Very happy I found him.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2012

Dr. Stamataros is totally professional, courteous and helpful. He takes the time to listen and explains information in a very detailed manner. On a scale of 1 - 10, he is most definitely 10+++.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2012

I find the doctor and the practice to be excellent.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012

I recently had to see an Endocrinologist, so I decided to go to my daughter's group, I learned that there was a new doctor that joined Dr's Agrin & Shulman. When I first met Dr. George Stamataros, I was very impressed how he identified my history and knew exactly what it was. He also wrote a very nice letter to my primary physician and my Digestive Healthcare doctor, which was really nice. I'm very happy that I found him, and I highly recommend him to someone who really needs answers. I'm very happy with this group of doctors, and their staff they have who represent them, very helpful and very nice (which makes all the difference) You guys are the BEST! Thank you for adding Dr. Stamataros to your group, He really is wonderful.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012

Dr. George Stamataros's Credentials

• Umdnj New Jersey School Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 2006)

Amerigroup