Dr. Jennifer Lai
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(124)

"Highly recommend City Oasis dental clinic. The staff is amazing. Adrienne is my denta..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. Bill Dirlis

A fantastic dentist who listens and treats what’s necessary. No upselling here...tells you what he thinks needs to be done and leaves it to you to decide. I never feel pressured. Thanks for everything!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2019

Great doctor who took care of my mom. She was having trouble with her dentures for the longest time and now she is so happy. Can’t thank Dr. Dirlis enough!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2019

Just went to see Dr. Dirlis and I was very impressed with his professionalism and sincerity. He explained what I needed and proceeded to fix my broken tooth in an extremely efficient manner. Afterwards, he sat with me and reviewed everything that was done and what to expect going forward. I felt very comfortable in this office. I am definitely going back.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2019

Everytime I go to this office and see Dr. Dirlis I am so impressed. Not only do the hygienists do a great job ( I have seen both Roselyn and Sheryl), but Dr. Dirlis is so nice and patient with me. I can be a difficult patient and I know I ask a lot of questions, but Dr. Dirlis is very professional and speaks to me like an equal. I never get the impression he is in a rush, even though I probably make him late for his next appointment with all my taking, and he always makes sure I am satisfied and happy before I leave. A great dentist and a great guy.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2019

Fantastic dentist who is down to earth and practical. He explained what I needed, how the procedure would go and what to expect afterwards. I’m extremely happy with his work.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2019

I was referred to Dr. Dirlis by a friend of mine as my dentist had retired. I am a very picky person and had gotten quite used to my old dental office so I was wary of changing. Luckily for me, Dr. Dirlis was very patient and thorough when examining me. He fixed a couple of my broken teeth and they look and feel great. I’m glad I listened to my friend.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2019

An excellent dentist who takes his time with you, explains everything he is doing, and is generally just a really nice guy. I’m extremely happy with his work and his team at this office is fantastic as well.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2019

Dr. Dirlis and his team at Bayview Village Dental are incredible! He is always willing to go the extra mile and do treatment for you even if you don’t have an appointment set for something specific. I was in a couple of weeks ago for a cleaning and my hygienist found a cavity. Dr.Dirlis examined me and offered to do the filling the same day. He knew I had come a long distance for my appointment and just asked me to wait a few minutes so he could finish up with another patient. I can’t praise him enough for doing that. Thanks Dr. Dirlis!!!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2018

A fantastic dentist with a great chairside manner. He is always so nice and takes his time. I never feel rushed.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2018

I was referred to Dr. Dirlis by a friend of mine. My old dentist retired and I didn't like the new one that took over as he told me that I had 8 teeth that needed "fixing", so I was looking for someone who wouldn't try to upsell me on everything. I have already had quite a bit of work done in my mouth, so I am not new to dentistry. I was pleasantly surprised when Dr. Dirlis told me I only had one old filling that needed to be replaced as it had chipped. He actually offered to do the work right then and there and I let him do it. It was a great experience, painless and quick. He did tell me that I had some old fillings and crowns that need to be monitored, and that was exactly what I already knew from my old dentist. I can't thank my friend enough for introducing me to Dr. Dirlis....a true professional!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

Dr. Bill Dirlis's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Bill Dirlis earned his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree (D.D.S.) from The University of Toronto’s Faculty of Dentistry in 2002. He was awarded the Edward G. Dore award for excellence in Oral Surgery. While Dr. Dirlis enjoys all aspects of dentistry, his passion lies in restoring the optimum appearance and function to your smile. Being the son of a Registered Dental Technologist and Denturist, Dr. Dirlis spent much of his time growing up and working in a dental laboratory. This experience and knowledge helped earn him a position as a part-time clinical and laboratory instructor at The University of Toronto’s Faculty of Dentistry less than a year after graduation, where he continues to teach today. Dr. Dirlis is also a certified Invisalign provider and an active member of the Ontario Dental Association.

• English

• Cavities/tooth decay
  • Tooth abscess
  • Wisdom tooth extraction
  • Impacted wisdom teeth
  • Periodontitis
  • Bruxism (teeth grinding)

United Concordia