Dr. Bill Dirlis

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Bill Dirlis

I was referred to Dr. Dirlis by a friend of mine. My old dentist retired and I didn't like the new one that took over as he told me that I had 8 teeth that needed "fixing", so I was looking for someone who wouldn't try to upsell me on everything. I have already had quite a bit of work done in my mouth, so I am not new to dentistry. I was pleasantly surprised when Dr. Dirlis told me I only had one old filling that needed to be replaced as it had chipped. He actually offered to do the work right then and there and I let him do it. It was a great experience, painless and quick. He did tell me that I had some old fillings and crowns that need to be monitored, and that was exactly what I already knew from my old dentist. I can't thank my friend enough for introducing me to Dr. Dirlis....a true professional!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

This office is amazing! My regular dentist was not available to see me and Dr.Dirlis ended up treating my fractured tooth. He was very gentle and patient with me. My tooth feels great and now I feel comfortable seeing 2 dentists at this office. Great job!!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

Dr. Dirlis is fantastic. He always spends so much time with me, not only doing the work on my teeth, but also explaining what he’s actually doing. I never feel rushed or pressured in his office. A true professional who wants to make sure his patients are happy and satisfied. I am glad that I listened to my friend and transferred to Dr. Dirlis.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

A pleasure whenever I visit his office. The staff are so nice to me and they are always so accommodating with my appointments. Dr. Dirlis is excellent and I am very happy with the work he has done on me...it has been a lot and I am extremely satisfied. I would recommend him and his office to anyone looking for a compassionate and professional dentist.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

A great dentist who listens and spends time with you. I had come in for a cleaning and told the hygienist that I wanted to fix a chipped tooth of mine. I expected to have to book another appointment to come back and have it done, but Dr. Dirlis offered to repair it right then and there! He asked me to wait for about 10 minutes while he finished up with a patient and then treated me on his lunch break! Who does that? I am extremely pleased with Dr. Dirlis and his whole office and my tooth looks and feels great! Thank you very much!!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

I have only been a patient of Dr. Dirlis for a little while, but he has done quite a bit of work in my mouth. Not only is he very nice but he is very gentle. He explains every step of the procedure while he's doing it and I appreciate that a lot. I am very impressed with him, his office staff and so far my experiences have been extremely positive.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

I am a very nervous and very talkative patient, but Dr. Dirlis was very patient with me and put me at ease immediately. I was referred by a co-worker and I am so happy that I found Dr. Dirlis. He just completed some crowns for me and I couldn't be more satisfied. His attention to detail is incredible and he really goes out of his way to make your treatment as enjoyable as possible. A great dentist!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

I just saw Dr. Dirlis today for an emergency appointment as my regular dentist in the office is away on holidays. He was so gentle and took his time making sure I was comfortable and fully aware of what was going on. I had broken my front tooth and was worried I would have to go through the rest of the holiday season like this. He fixed my tooth and it looks even better now than it did before I broke it. I can't thank him enough and I highly recommend him to anyone and everyone.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

I just met Dr. Dirlis and he was so nice. He spent so much time with me and explained the whole procedure he was going to do. I'm pretty nervous at the dentist but he really helped me through that. He redid some old bonding I had on my front teeth and I am so happy with the results. I will definitely be referring him to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Dirlis by the oral surgeon who had placed my implants, to make my new implant bridges. My previous dentist had not been successful. He just completed my treatment and I am extremely happy! I can eat and they look great! Dr. Dirlis is my new dentist.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

Dr. Bill Dirlis's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Bill Dirlis earned his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree (D.D.S.) from The University of Toronto’s Faculty of Dentistry in 2002. He was awarded the Edward G. Dore award for excellence in Oral Surgery. While Dr. Dirlis enjoys all aspects of dentistry, his passion lies in restoring the optimum appearance and function to your smile. Being the son of a Registered Dental Technologist and Denturist, Dr. Dirlis spent much of his time growing up and working in a dental laboratory. This experience and knowledge helped earn him a position as a part-time clinical and laboratory instructor at The University of Toronto’s Faculty of Dentistry less than a year after graduation, where he continues to teach today. Dr. Dirlis is also a certified Invisalign provider and an active member of the Ontario Dental Association.

• English

• Cavities/tooth decay
  • Tooth abscess
  • Wisdom tooth extraction
  • Impacted wisdom teeth
  • Periodontitis
  • Bruxism (teeth grinding)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal