Ratings for Dr. Bill Dirlis

I am a very nervous and very talkative patient, but Dr. Dirlis was very patient with me and put me at ease immediately. I was referred by a co-worker and I am so happy that I found Dr. Dirlis. He just completed some crowns for me and I couldn't be more satisfied. His attention to detail is incredible and he really goes out of his way to make your treatment as enjoyable as possible. A great dentist!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

I just saw Dr. Dirlis today for an emergency appointment as my regular dentist in the office is away on holidays. He was so gentle and took his time making sure I was comfortable and fully aware of what was going on. I had broken my front tooth and was worried I would have to go through the rest of the holiday season like this. He fixed my tooth and it looks even better now than it did before I broke it. I can't thank him enough and I highly recommend him to anyone and everyone.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

I just met Dr. Dirlis and he was so nice. He spent so much time with me and explained the whole procedure he was going to do. I'm pretty nervous at the dentist but he really helped me through that. He redid some old bonding I had on my front teeth and I am so happy with the results. I will definitely be referring him to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Dirlis by the oral surgeon who had placed my implants, to make my new implant bridges. My previous dentist had not been successful. He just completed my treatment and I am extremely happy! I can eat and they look great! Dr. Dirlis is my new dentist.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

Dr. Dirlis has been nothing but exemplary in his treatment of my complicated case. I had many implants placed by another dentist who couldn't get the crowns and bridges to fit properly. Dr. Dirlis was able not only to "fix" the problems but make me look great! I owe him my amazing smile and my ability finally to eat well. Thank you so much!!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

Have had nothing but problems with work he has done. Disappointing for such a highly regarded dentist. Unfortunately would not recommend

Submitted November 9, 2014

Extremely personable, expedient & professional. A dentist who can be trusted to address what's to be done,when needed, without advising unnecessary, or untimely procedures. A rare find.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

Excellent dentist. Very difficult to make appointments even in emergency situations.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012

Dr. Bill Dirlis's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Bill Dirlis earned his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree (D.D.S.) from The University of Toronto’s Faculty of Dentistry in 2002. He was awarded the Edward G. Dore award for excellence in Oral Surgery. While Dr. Dirlis enjoys all aspects of dentistry, his passion lies in restoring the optimum appearance and function to your smile. Being the son of a Registered Dental Technologist and Denturist, Dr. Dirlis spent much of his time growing up and working in a dental laboratory. This experience and knowledge helped earn him a position as a part-time clinical and laboratory instructor at The University of Toronto’s Faculty of Dentistry less than a year after graduation, where he continues to teach today. Dr. Dirlis is also a certified Invisalign provider and an active member of the Ontario Dental Association.

• English

• Cavities/tooth decay
  • Tooth abscess
  • Wisdom tooth extraction
  • Impacted wisdom teeth
  • Periodontitis
  • Bruxism (teeth grinding)

Tufts