Ratings for Dr. Mehgan Illingworth

I was so lucky that I and my family have her as our family doctor since the clinic opens. She is caring, friendly, and knowledgeable. I feel safe and being heard when I talk with her. Her advise is helpful all the time. She is the best doctor ever!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

Dr lllingworth has been our family doctor for 3 years now. She is always caring and supportive. No matter what the issue is, she is prompt to help and does her due diligence with any additional lab work. She is communicative and will never leave us feeling helpless or unsatisfied. She is knowledgeable and will always do her best to communicate all the information to us. Most days she is punctual but there are a few times when we had to wait over half an hour after our booked appointment. Once we are in the room with her, she never rushes us out and will take the time to hear our concerns in detail.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

Dr Illingworth is an absolutely fantastic doctor. Sympathetic, kind and extremely knowledgeable. She really gives you her full attention, and provides holistic care. You feel comfortable, supported and like you've been given the absolute best care each time you see her. I can't recommend her enough. Her office is an exceptional facility, but you frequently have to wait an hour to see the doctor, even if you have an appointment.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

Dr Illingworth is - without a doubt - the best doctor I've ever had in my 51 years. She is kind and pleasant to deal with, and obviously cares about me and my family, and our health. As a naturally inquisitive person myself, I ask a lot of questions, and she's always willing to explain anything to me. She does *not* come across as being an all-encompassing authority on all matters medical, and is not afraid to occasionally say "I don't know; let's look that up!". I really appreciate that outlook.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

Very nice doctor. Very compassionate. The administration staff is desirable. I had to phone several times to make sure that they did my referral to a specialist.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

Since being a patient of the clinic, my family all find that All the Dr's at this practice are top notch and especially LOVE, Dr Illingworth, we personally have nothing negative to say about her. However!!!!! the reception staff leave something to be desired. Lost results and documents, no returned calls, then the other extreme of receiving three calls for unrelated issues within 15 mins of each other. Their demenor ranges from intimidating to a lacksadaisy "Disney" attitude. If you can get to see a Dr after running the gauntlet of the reception staff, you'll be in good hands.However staking my life on the abilities of the reception staff is unsettling to say the least. My experience is the same for all members of my family.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

Dr. Illingworth is a great doctor, she's really helpful, kind and caring and she is always willing to listen to even the smallest question.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

Dr.illingworth is very caring.she referred us to a specialist and wasted no time.her staff could use some compassion training but other than that i thank meghan for great treatment

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

Dr. Illingworth is a very caring and knowledgable doctor. She always takes the time to answer all questions and ensure the best possible care, whether that is within the appointment itself or by referring patients to a specialist. This is the only reason appointments don't start on time, but she is well worth the wait!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2013