Ratings for Dr. Nataliya Vasylevych

Among many issues I've had with her, the one topping the list is her poor adherence to infection control protocols and basic hygiene rules. She leaves soiled instruments like tongue depressers and otoscope tips lying around on common areas and surfaces supposed to be kept clean. You don't have to be a doctor to know that the soiled and used items should be disposed. Is she lazy or is she ignorant or does she simply doesn't care? Probably all the above....

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

I saw her as my FP for a while. Despite her obvious shortcomings, I decided to give her a chance to redeem herself. Needless to say it didn't happen. She is abrupt and cavalier. Worstbof all, she doesn't listen which is why she is a terrible diagnostitian. Most of the time during the visits she was typing on her computer instead of listening to my history and examining. Finally I decided that enough time was wasted on this incompetent doctor and found myself a different FP. I'm finally getting the appropriate medical care.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

She missed the pneumonia for my 2 year old. It wasn't until 2 days later when we saw a different walk in doctor in the same clinic when my son was properly diagnosed and treated. An xray confirmed the diagnosis. This was after 2 days during which my son continued to have high fever and incessant cough. Honestly I'm perplexed by all the stellar reviews. Maybe there is another universe where there is a competent Dr. Vasylevych. My family has been going to this clinic for a long time and our experience with her has been very disappointing.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Vasylevich for over 4 years and I concur with all the good reviews given below. Knowledgeable, provides options, timely, doesn't rush you out, and nice person.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

She is a great doctor and a nice person. She takes the time to listen and to get to know you. She is very knowledgable. Very happy in her care.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

She actually cares and listens well. She is always thorough and doesn't rush through the appointment unlike some other doctors.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

Just met Dr. Vasylevych at the walk-in clinic (Upper-Middle). She was very straight-to-the-point and offered me several options for treatment, only one of them (the last she mentioned) a prescription drug. I'll go back to her again.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

First family doctor I met who seems to care , does not treat you as one widget on a factory assembly!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Great family doctor, very professional and knowledgeble

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014

My favourite doctor and very nice person ;)

flag | Submitted December 8, 2013