Ratings for Dr. Nwanyieze Amajoh

Unfortunately this doctor delivered my 3rd child. She has absolutely no bedside manner. My birth story is really unfortunate and I would not recommend anyone see this doctor. I don't usually do reviews but I'm currently looking for a new doctor and saw Dr. Amajoh and thought I'd check out her reviews since I know her personally. I'm not at all surprised by these reviews. By definition and practice doctors are in a field to educate and she honestly didn't have any interest in me as a patient. I felt like my fears and concerns were a waste of time for her. I will say that my baby boy was delivered healthy by c-section and is doing fine thanks to Dr. Amajoh. Only the process was heartbreaking and uncomfortable.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

HORRIBLE WORST experience of my life I went to office in sugar land a few times but the last time was 2 yrs ago the staff nurse rude and disrespectful and dr A the worst of all laughed at my questions about my health and judged me because of my situation granted I'm not perfect but I am a human being that deserves that respect and her and staff did not have any when I was going thru. Scary situation they gained my hard earned money from unnecessary testing !! And had no other options for me and did not speak one word of positivity or encouragement just treated me like a number! I was shocked and definitely upset I wanted to tear the place down Bc that's how dr. A and staff made me feel!! Runn as fast as u can from these ppl u deserve better and these facility, one word sums it up in my mind, TRASH !!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

In my personal opinion she is a horrible physician I am 23 yrs old I went to her for a problem I had been having since i was 16 I had seen 3 other doctors in that same practice the all said I had PCOS. in 02/14 I felt I was dying I had so much pain I felt so sick couldn't walk she told me I could work not only that but that I she didn't know what was wrong with me and to take Tylenol that it would get better. 2 months later I was diagnosed with Chronic IC and was in the ICU... i have no kids no husband im a student telling someone idk whats wrong with you take Tylenol and go back to work is not what i needed to hear i will never be seeing her or any of the drs in that practice again! Thanks to my new dr everything is under control

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014