Ratings for Dr. Will Tunison

My experience with Dr Tunison was, by FAR, the worst dental experience I've had in my entire life. Everything was horrible and I don't say that flippantly. I had already told them that dental dams and dental work make me feel somewhat claustrophobic and that I had some anxiety about being there. They ask you this on your patient forms so you'd think there'd be some concern shown there. Not at all. His assistant struggled with inserting the dental dam and basically shoved her hands down my throat to get it done). Then while I was having the work done, he covered my nostrils with his hands while his assistant was drowning me with the rinse. I had to put my hands up so they'd let go and let me breathe. This happened several times throughout the appointment and neither of them bothered to notice the tears pouring down my face because they were discussing the partying they did at the Stampede the night before. Totally inattentive, rude, obnoxious, arrogant, uncaring and at the end of the day, the work he did to replace two fillings ultimately required my going elsewhere to get root canals. I would never in a million years go back to him. EVER. I'd sooner pull out my own teeth with rusty pliers than to subject myself to that ever again.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Beddington Dental Clinic is a great place to visit for any dental patient; the staff are friendly and very professional. I have been going for almost a year now and has been happy for every visit. Dr. Tunison is very friendly and professional. I definitely recommend Dr Tunison and the Beddington Dental Clinic!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2012