Ratings for Dr. Adnan Shah

I had a BSSO Lower Jaw surgery done by Dr. Shah. He is an excellent doctor and should be rated #1 I am so happy with the results and would recommend him. He is very detailed and focused. He answers all my questions and reassured me before and took great care of me after my surgery. I am so grateful my orthodontist referred me to him. Dr. Shah doesn't over charge you for every little thing and it seems like he isn't just in it for the $$ he actually wants to help people.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr Shah and his staff are a top notch team. I injured my forehead and scalp and was scared and afraid. Dr. Shah was kind and comforting telling me what they were going to do before they did it. Thank you Dr Shah, Adam and Anna.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2016

Just a brilliant doc!! Super kind, and super detailed !!!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Shah. He is very helpful and preformed a great surgery on my son. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a good experienced oral surgeon to treat them. Certainly one of the best in Manitoba. The staff was good as well.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2014

Good experience with him, when my daughter has oral surgery at children Hospital Winnipeg Manitoba

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

I had the unfortunate interaction with Dr. Adnan Shah at the Health Science Center in Winnipeg after my son had his lower jaw broken playing soccer. His beside manner is that of someone who is blissfully ignorant. Answering my questions with a confused look on his face followed by a mumbled response. Thank goodness for the resident working with him who provided me with explanations I could understand. I obtained a second opinion and learned he doesn't have a license in Canada. I am glad Manitoba health covered the costs because he clearly is providing a substandard service to patients conpared to other qualified colleagues. Wouldn't recommend friends or family to him. Thank you to the residents and office assistants who were clearly incredibly busy seeing a large number of people.

Submitted October 14, 2012