Dr. Ahmad Belfon

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ahmad Belfon

Kind, compassionate, thorough, knowledgeable, and a great sense of humour. He makes you feel at ease, listens attentively, doesn’t rush you, and let’s you come with more than one issue at a time.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2018

Dr Belfon is personable and makes the client feel comfortable. He is extremely knowledgeable. One of the best Doctors I have had personally and met professionally

flag | Submitted July 23, 2018

May God Bless you Dr. Belfon. You are the good in doctors.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

Very thorough. Never rushes you and listens to what you have to say.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

I had a positive experience with is Dr. I would love to have him as my family Doctor.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Amazing Doctor. You can tell that he genuinely cares about you. He is never in a rush and always has time for you. Even if you go in with more than one issue there is always time. Highly recommend. CQ

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Dr. Belfon is VERY thorough. My whole family sees Dr. Belfon. He has a lot of compassion. If he is busy, you wouldn't know it in his approach with you. I have had doctors in the past where I felt I was taking up too much time within the first 30 seconds of appointment. Not Dr. Belfon. He gives you the time you need. So, if you've had to wait for a while in the waiting room, it's because he gave the time needed to someone else. I hope I never have to find another doctor. LOVE LOVE LOVE him.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

I love Dr Belfon. He has helped me so mich since ge became my Dr rhese last 4 years. He is very kind and compassionate. No matter how busy he is, he takes his time to listen to you. One of the best Drs I've had.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Incredible. The best doctor I have had. Always helpful. Respects patients opinions and needs. I would hight recommend Dr Belfon

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

Dr Belfon is as useless as it can come. Been seeing him for 4-6 years and he always will find the easy way out of any examination. I highly recommended you don't see this doctor and strongly advise you from ever taking him in as your own doctor. The man doesn't know what he's doing. Will be changing doctors once one comes available. As hard as it is finding a new doctor, it'll be worth it in the long run not having to deal with this guy anymore.

Submitted October 26, 2015