Ratings for Dr. Amed Belfon

Amazing Doctor. You can tell that he genuinely cares about you. He is never in a rush and always has time for you. Even if you go in with more than one issue there is always time. Highly recommend. CQ

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Dr. Belfon is VERY thorough. My whole family sees Dr. Belfon. He has a lot of compassion. If he is busy, you wouldn't know it in his approach with you. I have had doctors in the past where I felt I was taking up too much time within the first 30 seconds of appointment. Not Dr. Belfon. He gives you the time you need. So, if you've had to wait for a while in the waiting room, it's because he gave the time needed to someone else. I hope I never have to find another doctor. LOVE LOVE LOVE him.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

I love Dr Belfon. He has helped me so mich since ge became my Dr rhese last 4 years. He is very kind and compassionate. No matter how busy he is, he takes his time to listen to you. One of the best Drs I've had.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Incredible. The best doctor I have had. Always helpful. Respects patients opinions and needs. I would hight recommend Dr Belfon

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

Dr Belfon is as useless as it can come. Been seeing him for 4-6 years and he always will find the easy way out of any examination. I highly recommended you don't see this doctor and strongly advise you from ever taking him in as your own doctor. The man doesn't know what he's doing. Will be changing doctors once one comes available. As hard as it is finding a new doctor, it'll be worth it in the long run not having to deal with this guy anymore.

Submitted October 26, 2015

Kind, concerned and compassionate. Would recommend. Yes he is busy, but you can find him at urgent care clinic if you can't wait for an appointment. Staff at the office are friendly and efficient. Both my husband and I love him

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Dr Belfon has been my family doctor for years and I have only had to see him a few times. He is nice and remembers your name. The nurses in his office are the most wonderful women I have ever met. However he only works 2 days a week and only until 11:30 in the morning. This is my first pregnancy and it makes it very difficult to schedule the necessary appointments. He is very vague in answering questions and generally unconcerned with an " everything's great and fine" attitude. I have been extremely sick and he was very unconcerned with how I was telling him that I was feeling and more concerned with what it said on paper.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

Went to doctors for car accident injury. Dr Amed Belfon was to assess my prior injury and see if I should continue to be on injury claim. I got there late so they told me to come straight in. When I read my final report that came in mail, it said the receptionist noticed I got up quickly with no struggle. Dr report was just a copy and paste from someone elses. He excluded all the information that was important for insurance company to know about. I told him my left knee is injuried and he still hit it with rubber hammer, hurt very much. He wrote down wrong arm in injury report. Now my disability is discontinued and I am not recovered to go back to work. I will have no income to survive. This doctor only recently got his license and was probably bribed by the insurance company. Do not go see this doctor he is a disgrace to be called a doctor and has no ethics.

Submitted December 31, 2013

I've had 3 family Dr.s in my life and Dr. Belfon is by far the best...he is caring and compassionate! When my mom was dying of cancer he was there for her, we could see he cared! The day she passed away he called my fathers home to make sure he was okay and to insure us she passed away peacefully! Since then he has gone above and beyond to make sure my dad is getting along okay. This definitely gives me peace of mind knowing he has my 82 year old fathers back! Thank you so much Dr. Belfon!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2012

Awesome doctor. Once you get in he is never in a rush and will sit and listen to you. He is not a pill pusher but tries to get to the root of the problem rather than fixing your symptoms. Would recommend to everyone

flag | Submitted June 29, 2012