Ratings for Dr. K Strode

She went above and beyond. The day op went smoothly and quickly. The nurses at GGH were caring. Thank you all.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

This doctor was great for me! She is very kind and patient.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Dr. Strode has been an amazing ob for my pregnancy (now 40 weeks). After undergoing infertility treatments she was very sensitive to our needs and worries! We never felt rushed or like our questions were silly. Her partner, dr. Dzaja was also very attentive. Only had to wait once for an apt and the staff were all very apologetic. Would recommend this dr to anyone in a heartbeat! Nurses are also very kind and put you at ease!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2015

Dr Strode is absolutely horrible. She lies to her patients without any care for their well being what so ever. She harmed me several times trying to give me an IUD without proper procedure. She lied to my face saying I could not get it done in a hospital and attempted to do it in her office instead. I could go on into greater detail into how they harmed me recently, but I'm not going to because reliving all the horrible treatment from her and the rest of her staff and partner is too disturbing to me.

Submitted June 23, 2015

Dr. Strode has been competent and helpful for the duration I've had her as my OB for a very uncomplicated pregnancy (@ 39+ weeks now). She just started her own maternity leave so I'm unable to comment on the delivery aspect of her care. Dr. Strode was consistetly late for every scheduled appointments. We eventually learned that 9am appointments caused the least amount of waiting, especially if we were the first to arrive (8:40, 8:45). For later in the day appointments we easily waited 30-45 minutes in the waiting room and another 5-10 in the exam room. Nurses were excellent, competent and friendly. Staff at the desk answering phones and making appointments were rude to the point of unprofessional (really just the main woman at the desk). She seemed fine with her co-workers and other staff, but to patients she was rude and miserable.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

This is the second time I have seen dr strode in the triage L &D at Guelph general and she was amazing with me. I am 35 weeks pregnant and have had issues with my pregnancy inc very bad Hemmroids and dr strode was very professional, knowledgable and kind. She helped me with the pain and made me feel at ease.She is very soft spoken with such a good bedside manner, she's not my OB but if she was to deliver my baby I would feel very confident in her abilities...pregnancy brings on such embarrassing symptoms and her and the nursing staff at Guelph general always made me feel comfortable, I never once was judged there for my pain or complaints, and trust me I have been there often with 2 of my pregnancies.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

I just gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. Dr.strode was my obstetrician and she is AMAZING I definitely want her for my next baby.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2013

I am so relieved to have met Dr. Strode. She set my mind at ease and I feel like I am in really good hands now. Guelph is very lucky to have her!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2012

She is the best OBGYN! She has been so helpful and thoughtful throughout my appointments. I would recommend her to everyone!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2012

Very caring and thorough. All the things you want from a gynecologist . She seems to be very knowledgable and current. I felt one hundred per cent confident dealing with this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2012