Ratings for Dr. Manali A. Shendrikar

Dr. Shendrikar is the best doctor I have ever had! She is highly competent, extremely conscientious, very professional, and especially warm and friendly! She has been my doctor for about 10 years, and I love how she keeps current with the latest medical information and research. I would give her a hundred stars if I could!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2014

Dr. Shendrikar is a great physician and very detailed orientated. Explains diagnoses and gives me options to achieve best outcomes. Was reffered to me after my former MD moved away, and i was nervous of what physican would replace him.GOD had blessed me with such a great MD and she always has my best interest of keeping me healthy despite my bad family genes. Dr. Shendrikar is my secret weapon to keep me on the right track of health. In closing, I remember what she told me when i told her i want to be an old man. I`ll do my best but you have to do your part!! I cannot ask for more than that.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2012

Very smart, very thourogh, very personable. She is a fantastic MD!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

Highly Recommended! Highly Recommended! Highly Recommended! Highly Recommended! Highly Recommended! Highly Recommended! Highly Recommended! Highly Recommended! Highly Recommended!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2011

Dr. Shendrikar is always patient and actually takes time to talk to you and explain anything you may have a question about. She is very friendly and returns calls the same day. She is willing to help you find a solution to any problem you may be having. Great over-all doctor experience.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2009

Dr. Manali A. Shendrikar's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

HealthFirst