Ratings for Dr. Igor Semenov

Got an appointment for my son to get information and a referral for his ADHD. As we are sitting in the examination room we could hear clearly the doctor in the next room talking about the private matters of another patient. When he can to see us, he looked at my son sitting of the bed and said there is nothing wrong with my son. He barely was there for 30 seconds. When mentioned that my son was diagnosed with ADHD by a psychologist and he then asked us "What do you want me to do about it?" He would no refer us to a specialist or a pediatrician.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

WOW - Worst administration team in the universe!!! My mom is Dr Semenov's patient only because there were no other doctors in the area availible when she moved to town. She has been in remision with breast cancer for about 10 years,, but always has the glimmer that it may come back.. Luckily with each passing mammogram she is in the clear...until today...well we thought. She had a mammogram in Januray and had been in the office several times since and was told that her mamm results were all good. Today she had called to reschedule her husbands appointment,,,after cancelling with Heather the receptionist , Heather asked my mom if she could come in at 1 oclock as a lump was discovered on her last mamm... Mom questioned it as she had been in before and was alreday given the ok.. Heather continued to let her know that yes it was true unfortunatly a lump was found and she was to come in right away to set up a biopsy... After a panicked phone call to myself,, several hours of pacing,,worring,,crying for fear of a relapse all the memories of chemo. radiation and mascetomy surgery were flooding back in . She musterd up enough strength to get up to the clinic,,,when she got in and introduced herself she was redirected back to Heather where Heather told her it was a mistake,,, she had her file confused with someone else.......no apology no sympathy no accountability for the mistake ..and to top it off let her know that there were some form on hand that were due to be paid for and that she could accept the 35.00 anytime. Mom left in a daze...relived to say the least,,exhausted and extremly confused...talk about incompetence Im am currently seeking a new MP if the office cant get the basics down what kind of Doctor do we have...

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

will not listen and makes unfounded assumption's

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

Saw this doctor at Pugwash Hospital today. Cannot understand the negative view. Ive had worsening back pain for 16months and he was very understanding of my frustration that nothing has helped; very compassionate and caring manner. Felt he really cared and wanted to help. Would see him anytime. thanks Dr Semenov.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

When I went to see him he wouldn't listen to what I had to say and just rushed me off. I felt as if he didn't even care.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

will not listen and makes unfounded assumption's

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

Definitely happy with this doctor. Sometimes the wait times are long, but that has more to do with him being kept at the hospital than anything, most times in to see him within 10 mins.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

Decent doctor, but some horrible bedside manners. My son went to get some vaccines. As I was trying to get him calm, he stab my son without warning. Of course my son pulls his arm away so the needle doesn't go in. He gives me a look like it was my fault since I was trying to calm my son.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

He has been great with any issues I have had to see him about...top shelf!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

Great Doctor I get the feeling he genuinly cares about his patients wellbeing! He is helpful and has great staff! He is prompt and he listens to what you say before making a diagnosis and/or course of action! I moved here from BC and was very surprised by the wait times in Amherst that people are having to endure! I am glad that I got accepted as a patient . Way to go Dr Semenov.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014