Dr. Sean Ostro

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sean Ostro

Always a pleasure...friendly staff makes visit enjoyable.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

This was our first visit to Dr. Ostro. His whole team were so friendly and knowledgeable. They made my kids feel so safe and special. Dr. Ostro is very professional and knowledgeable as well and was great with the kids. A++++

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

We have been seeing Dr. Sean Ostro for over 5 years. He is an exceptional paediatric dentist with an extraordinary team. We are so thankful for all His wealth, knowledge and caring that he and his office provide to our two children.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Doctor and staff absolutely amazing with kids! Knowledgeable of course! My daughter literally jumps for joy when she knows she has an appointment at the clinic! Highly recommend for kids of all ages!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Their expertise in the field of dentistry and children relations made my daughter feel at ease and calm during her appointment :)

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

He was very nice and friendly. The staff was amazing as well

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Best dentist ever. My kids love him and the entire staff at VC dentistry. I wish he also worked on adults because I’m looking for a new dentist and I don’t think I’ll ever find an adult dentistry office with such high professionalism and quality of care.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Pleasant, professional and punctual. No waiting and seen right on time. Audrey did a great job and took the time to let me know what she observed and give helpful hints. Great experience today.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Both of my kids can't wait to come back for another appointment. The whole team makes the kids feel special.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Very friendly and competent. A wonderfully comfortable environment for my children who are very nervous at the dentist. I wouldn’t take my children anywhere else. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017