Dr. Mitchell Miller

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mitchell Miller

Dr. Mitchell Miller and the staff of Davis Orthodontics are the absolute best. Everyone is so friendly and professional and the atmosphere around the clinic is always wonderful. I've been going to Davis Orthodontics for the past two years and every time I visit them for an appointment, I always get treated very well, and thanks to them I can smile confidently! I would highly recommend Davis Orthodontics to anyone because it is a 5 star clinic all around!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

Dr. Mitchell and his team have been exceptional and encouraging throughout their service to my two kids. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

Very happy with the service, even though it took longer then expected. Staff were all excellent and friendly. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

I have been to a lot of medical offices but there are none that compare to Davis Orthodontics. Dr. Miller and his staff are completely first class and professional in every way. The entire team is sincerely welcoming, knowledgeable, and extremely caring. From my very first visit to my last, I felt like I was in great hands, and I was. I would recommend Dr. Miller and his staff to anyone who is considering treatment. You will never be disappointed and you will have amazing teeth when it is all completed. First class all the way!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

We couldn’t be more pleased with Dr. Mitchell Miller and his team right from our first meeting. The professionalism and knowledge of the whole office staff is wonderful. Our son Anthony just had his braces off and has a perfect smile and our daughter is now right in the middle of her treatment. Thank you Davis Orthodontics for everything you do! I would highly recommend this professional office to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2018

Such a friendly staff! Dr Miller and the staff did a great job looking after me and the receptionists were so nice and accommodating! Would highly recommond this office!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

Excellent practice! Highly recommended. Love that Dr. Miller gives back to the community as well.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2018

Both my girls saw Dr. Miller and had an excellent experience. The Staff were always friendly and professional and looked after my daughters well during each appointment. My youngest daughter just got her braces off today and couldn't be happier !! Thank you Dr. Miller and Staff!!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

I would recommend Dr. Miller and the staff at Davis Orthodontist to any parent thinking of getting braces for their child. The staff and Doctors are exceptional and take braces and the wellbeing of children to a higher level. My daughter just got her braces off today and is so happy. She was happy the day she got her braces to the last day today. All smiles even the first day Davis Ortho put them on. THANK YOU Dr. Miller!!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

Great atmosphere, always kept in the loop regarding the progress. The staff was amazing!!!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

Dr. Mitchell Miller's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English