Ratings for Dr. Cheryl Wattie

The best dentist ever. I would never change her. :)

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Dr. Wattie is the best dentist I've ever had. She's so kind and really takes time to answer questions. I just booked my son's first dentist appointment and would never think if taking him somewhere else. I should add that I drive over an hour to see her from Toronto because I trust her with my teeth that much.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

She was under some stage of emotional distress and should have stayed home from work the day I visited. She is very depressing to be around.

Submitted July 8, 2015

Visited recently and felt she wasn't as knowledgeable as a dentist should be. Didn't care for the overall service either. Looking to find a new dentist.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Dr. Wattie has always made me feel very comfortable in her chair. She is very informative and takes the time to explain what she is going to do. Since I was previously very nervous when I visited the dentist, this certainly is a pleasant change. She has a very gentle touch and I am very confident that my teeth are in good hands. I would recommend Dr. Wattie to anyone who is looking for a new dentist.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

I consider myself so fortunate to have Dr. Wattie as my new dentist. I've never had a dentist who takes the time to explain things so thoroughly. Dr. Wattie goes over and beyond the call of duty and Im so grateful to her for that. My kids have had such horrible experiences at the dentist and with Dr. Wattie they have so much fun. She makes them feel so comfortable in the dental chair that they are so excited when I tell them were going to go see Dr. Wattie. She is extremely gentle and you don't even feel her injections. She is honest, trustworthy, and so down to earth. She is an amazing dentist. Thank goodness I found her!! I would follow her anywhere!!!! The staff is caring, friendly, and so helpful. This is an amazing dental practice but mainly because Dr. Wattie is a part of it.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

She's an absolutely horrible dentist. I made the mistake of going to her once - never again! There are so many great dentists in the area, go to one of them instead. She is rather heavy-handed and I'd prefer a dentist that is gentle and thorough with my teeth.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2013

I would highly recommend Dr. Wattie her chair side manner is professional and very down to earth. Anytime I have an appointment she and all the staff make sure I'm comfortable and relaxed. Dr. Wattie sits down and chats one on one answering any questions. The anxiety and fear is left at the door when you enter her office. All the ladies at the front desk are great in helping with an appointment or insurance issues. Not to be left out the ladys who have the tough job all the hygenists. They are very thorough and knowledgable in their field. Two thumbs up! Paul Banfield

flag | Submitted June 4, 2012