Ratings for Dr. Weitmeyer Bojm

He seemed cut happy. Without even doing a colonoscopy he wanted to schedule an immediate surgery to take out 1/2 of my bowel. He told me diverticulitis could not be controlled, I have relatives and friends with it who have no problem with it after switching to a high fibre diet. One relative has no problems for 20 years. He told me that without an immediately surgery I'd ended up in an emergency department, having emergency surgery and then I would have to wait to have the colostomy reversed and I might get sick if the diverticulitis resulted in a perforation. Someone I know was in the waiting room, I told him he should get a second opinion. Absolutely bizarre.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2013

Here I'm rating my colonoscopy done on me Mar. 4 , 2013. Doctor was late (or he was forced to be late) almost 1 hr. In any case, he was in great rush, not waiting for medication to take effect. I felt pain from the start (and I remember) many times in the short period of colonoscopy procedure. For the next 24 hrs I had pain, so much that I could not sleep even after taking 2 Tylenol and 2 Advil (at the same time) every 4 hrs. Comparing to procedure I had 5 years ago, this one was pure nightmare.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013