Ratings for Dr. Marlene Wickman

Affable. Took the time to explain what was happening, which was appreciated. I'm not really in a position to evaluate her knowledge, but she seems like a good doctor!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Very uncomfortable interaction with her as she was patronizing, flippant, and apathetic. Horrible bedside manners, did not smile, and was super awkward.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

She's a solid doctor who always spends time going over all my questions. 5 stars.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

i am surprised that Dr Wickman has gotten such negative reviews here. My experience with her has been good. Have found her to be both knowledgeable and helpful and i do not hesitate to recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Went in to review blood results ordered by one of her peers at the walk in clinic. Did not say hi, did not make eye contact, or ask how I was feeling. Had to give her a print out of my own test results. Diagnosed my bacterial infection as a parasitic infection until I called her out on it. Did not ask if my symptoms worsened which they did. I have a horrid cough and sore throat and didn't even bother to look at it. Or at anything actually. AFTER prescribing me antibiotics said "you don't have a fever chills or sweats do you ?" and I said I did two of those and her reply was "oh ok". Gave me the requisition and sat back down silently. I had to ask her if we were done to find out we were. Not goodbye or thank you or anything. Worst experience with the doctor so far.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Flippant, she did not take me or the previous diagnoses by two of her colleagues seriously. Told me that I am "quite skinny and need to build up my wrist muscles" ...implying that I injured myself because I am weak. It's inappropriate to comment on someone's weight. I was really offended. Carpal Tunnel does not have to do with your strength and wrists do not have muscles, they have tendons. She seemed unprofessional, spacy and her tone was patronising. She also would not refer me to a specialist.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016