Ratings for Dr. Javad Peirovy

Very knowledgeable, calm, respectful physician. Those sexual assaults complaints occured because some patients were seeking money, publicity and revenge.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

He is a convicted offender. Worst doctor ever visited. Google his name and you will see he has molested several patients.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

He is very thorough and very knowledge able. He spends time with you and does not rush you out the door

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Dr Javad Peirovy doesn't care about his patients, his main interest is to swipe your Health Card. Stay away from him. Every time one of my family members visit his office he makes an excuse to make us return in 2 days, JUST to swipe my card! He doesn't spend enough time with us either and rush us out of the door. That is the experience all my family members had with him. Once I asked him to provide me with my medical records and he said he will charge me 50$ and it will take 2-3 business days for him to type a letter mentioning my medical condition. But when I called his office 1 hour after the appointment to ask him to not provide the letter anymore since I don't need it, he said it is already typed and you should pay 50$ (imagine just 1 hour after the appointment!!). And when I said if its typed already I am coming to pick it up now, he said come in 2 days since I am busy with patients and then he just hanged up on me !!!!!!!!!! Clearly he was lying !! That's while he knows me and my family personally, and we are all in shock to receive such treatments from him every time we visit his clinic !!! .... For your own sake, stay away from him !! اصلا پزشک قابل اعتمادی نیست و فقط دنبال کارد کشیدن و دریافت پول بیشتر از دولت کانادا هست

Submitted April 23, 2015

Thanks dr peirovy for your help You are always helpful

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

Dr. Peirovy is the best family doctor I have ever been to . He is very thorough and very knowledgable. He spends time with you and does not rush you out the door . I recommend him to everyone. Amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

MRI is expensive and unnecessary test for diagnosis of Chondromalacia A doctor should not scarify tax payers money just to make patient happy with unnecessary and expensive test

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

I don't recommend him to anyone. i had bad pain in my knee- patella , asking him for an MRI as my knee X RAY taken in emergency hospital was normal. But, he ordered again X ray and sonography. Obviously sonography is a poor choice for knee injury, and showed nothing. He refereed me to an Iranian orthopedist. I refused and I went to a sport medicine, he ordered MRI and 2 weeks later , I had MRI which showed stage 4 chondromalacia! When I cried in his office that I have pain, with sarcasm told me if someone leg is broken, he doesn't cry as you cry! He doesn't care about a patient, his main interest is to swipe your Health Card.

Submitted October 17, 2014

After bouncing around our healthcare system with serious health concerns for more than a year unsuccessfully, Dr. Peirovy provided me with the care I had needed all along. His is a committed professional and I feel very fortunate to have found him.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

AMAZING!!!! He is fantastic attentive and caring. Always punctual seeing his patients and explains treatment!!!he is knowledgeable, honest, caring, generous and the list goes on ...

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014