Ratings for Dr. Tom Austin

I would highly recommend Dr. Austin. He surgically repaired my broken hip and I found him to be very kind and professional. He explained everything about my condition, both prior and post surgery, in a very clear and concise manner and followed up with several x-rays and appointments to be sure that everything was healing as it should. Although he is extremely busy, I never felt rushed during our appointments and he was very open and easy to talk with. Should I require any further surgery, I would hope that Dr. Austin would be available.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

I was injured with Patellar Tendon Tear and went to the emergency. Luckily, Dr. Austin was available that day. He did my surgery on the same day. He is a very professional and kind person. someone we can trust.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Excellent! He answered all my questions, explained what needed to be done & why. My surgery went well, I did not even require any pain meds afterwards. He is interesting, kind, and very dedicated.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

Did my knee surgery, and did a great job. I missed a follow up with him, and I've had nothing but trouble trying to reach him to set up a new one, but that's my fault for missing it.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Great Doctor and great guy. CDH is lucky to have him. Treated my broken ankle and left the hospital feeling better and confident about my healing.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

My GP elevated my chronic case of Plantar Fasciitis to the care and expertise of Dr, Austin. I was incredibly impressed by his knowledge and thoughtful care...Specialist aren't often known for their attentive bedside manner, but Dr. Austin smashed this stereotype wide open! I received a cortisone shot and while it will be sometime before we see if it will cure my pain I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Austin to anyone seeking an Orthopedic Surgeon with both the technical and interpersonal skills needed to provide a holistic treatment that considers the person as well as the medical issue!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

Very friendly, knowledgeable, and honest surgeon. Saw me quickly and scheduled my operation very quickly. Presented all information in a clear and concise manner, outlining how he expected the surgery to go and treated me very professionally. Has a great sense of humor and I would see him again without hesitation. He does seem to be very busy, but was always on time or even early for my appointments. You would be lucky to have Dr. Austin as your surgeon.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2012