Ratings for Dr. Michelle Lockyer

I have never met such a kind, compassionate and knowledgeable doctor. She will take the time to listen to your concerns and take action. She has been knowledgeable on a wide variety of issues including muscular issues and internal issues. She works with a multi-disciplinary team and can refer to dieticians, nurse practitioners and specialists. Dr. Lockyer knows me as a person (even though I don't visit a lot) and listens to me. I have never felt rushed. I can't imagine a better doctor.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr. Lockyer is an incredible GP and anyone who is able to have her is a doctor should count themselves BLESSED. She is so caring, kind, knowledgeable, empathetic and never rushes you out. She takes her time to provide great care and does have a more holistic approach then most. She is experienced and very capable! I travel over an hour to see her and I will do my best to keep her for as long as I can. Good doctors are hard to find and she is GREAT!!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

I have had Dr Lockery since she start at 1871 Danforth...she is a really awesome Dr who knows her stuff and will go the extra mile to help you out with your health problems.She really cares about each patient I would recommend her to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Amazing helpful GP. She will go the extra mile to make sure you get the beat care.and treatment

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

Great clinic. Dr. Lockyer is open, always willing to listen and help. Great GP.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2014

STAFF- The staff here is AMAZING and very help, well at least the ones I have dealt with. TIME- Dr. Lockyer is most often on time, sometimes she is late, but that is only because of her caring nature and conern for each and every patient. If she needs the time she will take and not rush people out of her office. HELPFUL- VERY. Best Dr I have had as of yet and refers as necessary to a specialist in the correct field if something comes up. I have a complex medical situation and for the first time I have a doctor that I can trust to fully take care of me and that I dont have to follow up and keep track on my own too. KNOWLEDGABLE- At first I questioned her knowledge and experience knowing she was a new doctor to the field, but, that quickly changed. She has quite a list of accomplishments and is EXTREMEMLY knowledgeable and experienced! Glad, I have her and Ill certainly never let her go!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

Dr. Lockyer started off like a kind and knowledgeable doctor. However as time progressed she didn't know what to do with me, was always trying to send me off to specialists and was plain rude. If you don't have any complex medical needs she is probably a good doctor. Anything out of the ordinary, this doctor can't handle it.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

Dr. Lockyer is very attentive and knowledgeable. Her followups on medical issues are appreciated. I also appreciate having a doctor that is up to speed on the latest medial care techniques and treatments. Her manner is always of being cheerful, showing empathy to your needs and prescribing the right treatment. When I had my knee operation, her recommendations to a specialist and followups on my health and well being made me feel that she was on top of things throughout the process.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2014

I concur with the poster below me. She appears friendly at first but is unhelpful and rude when faced with a complex problem.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2013

This doctor is very young and you can tell by how she treats patients. She is not confident in her job and she needs more experience. I would highly recommend not seeing this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2013