Ratings for Dr. Michelle Lockyer

Dr. Lockyer has been very average in my experience with her over the past few years and I've recently noticed a change in her personality. For some reason, she's also not working as often, so she's very hard to see. I hope she's OK, but regardless I will be looking for another doctor if I can find one.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Could not ask for better doctor or team to help you in need .. my self and children are bless to have found this team and they don't treat my son who has autism any different.. thank you ..

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Lockyer regularly for over 4 years, but over the past 6 months I've unfortunately seen a real change in her. She went from being very likeable to being very short with me, sometimes rude, arrogant, and distracted. She has also misdiagnosed a serious problem I had and I've stopped seeing her because of this. I also had a friend who had a similar experience. I would not recommend seeing this doctor

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Extremely knowledgeable teaching doctor. Very kind, listens, asks questions, she truly cares about her patients well being. She provides literature if needed, makes referrals as required and follows up every time. I feel very confident under her care. She is truly the best doctor at SEFHT and not just in my opinion, several patients I have talked to feel just as highly about her. I’ve even heard other patients trying to switch under her care. If you have her as your family doctor consider yourself extremely lucky!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

Dr Lockyer has been my saving grace. Extremely kind honest person with lots of integrity

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

I have never met such a kind, compassionate and knowledgeable doctor. She will take the time to listen to your concerns and take action. She has been knowledgeable on a wide variety of issues including muscular issues and internal issues. She works with a multi-disciplinary team and can refer to dieticians, nurse practitioners and specialists. Dr. Lockyer knows me as a person (even though I don't visit a lot) and listens to me. I have never felt rushed. I can't imagine a better doctor.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr. Lockyer is an incredible GP and anyone who is able to have her is a doctor should count themselves BLESSED. She is so caring, kind, knowledgeable, empathetic and never rushes you out. She takes her time to provide great care and does have a more holistic approach then most. She is experienced and very capable! I travel over an hour to see her and I will do my best to keep her for as long as I can. Good doctors are hard to find and she is GREAT!!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

I have had Dr Lockery since she start at 1871 Danforth...she is a really awesome Dr who knows her stuff and will go the extra mile to help you out with your health problems.She really cares about each patient I would recommend her to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Amazing helpful GP. She will go the extra mile to make sure you get the beat care.and treatment

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

Great clinic. Dr. Lockyer is open, always willing to listen and help. Great GP.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2014