Ratings for Dr. Norah Trace

Excellent therapist. Compassionate and very helpful. I have seen a number of therapists over the years, here i found depthful and patient processing.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2018

Cannot reach via the phone, which speaks volumes. I am disappointed and frustrated as she'd been recommended. Will not be pursuing, and will not recommend to others. Common courtesy or an office manager - simple solutions. Not impressed.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Scary person. Lives on some other planet. Needs professional help. Stay away from this service.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

Impossible to get on the phone. Doesn't return phone calls. She got the date of our appointment wrong a couple days before I tried like mad to get a hold of her for two days then went to my appointment only to wait for half an hour before she didn't show. I am really easy going and if she had called it wouldn't have been a big deal. Absolute bush league rubbish.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

Depthful, connected, insightful, generous. Best psychologist or therapist i've ever encountered (and I have some experience!) Her presence is strong, safe, supportive without getting at all "muddy". She makes a great effort to have you leave in a calm place; i see this for me, but also the people leaving before me. Amazing. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2015