Ratings for Dr. David Merrilees

I had a large germ cell cancer re moved David is a superb surgeon with a wonderful bedside manner ...a rare combination. I researched many options for my operation and choosing David was by far the correct one. He has saved my life !

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

He took my daughters kidney out when she was 16 she is now 25 He was fantastic and made us both feel at ease He was just a phone call away.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

I owe my life to David due to very successful radical prostatectomy 2 and half years ago

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Very professional to deal with and importantly for me accessable for any queries regarding procedures and treatment. Did everything he could to get my procedure done as soon as possible for best outcome

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

I agree listed to my issues had me turned around in several hours. Great urologist

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

One of New Zealand's top Urology surgeons. He provided great service and care; before, during and post surgery. I found him easy to talk to - he did not talk down to me and he explained things really well. He went the extra mile to give me peace of mind and make sure that my surgery happened in good time.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2013