Ratings for Dr. Rebecca Warburton

Very professional. Amazing surgeon. Highly educated. Great bedside manner. Really listened to me. Had my best intrest in mind. Plus I love that her name has war in it! The war against breast cancer! Thank you so much for everything! Laura Lindsay

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Horrible Doctor. Horrible bedside manner. Incredibly judgemental. Refused to treat me. I later found out after seeking the advice of a specialist (which her staff avoided referring me to after I had asked), that she had not only refused to treat me, but had also misdiagnosed me in all her arrogance. Stay away.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

I didn't have a pleasant experience with this doctor! She never answered my questions and didn't care about my concerns and my family doctor had to push her to see me and do something about my breast issue! I was diagnosed with granulomatous mastitis and there were very painful and every time instead of treating me she send me away and finally my family doctor recommended I see another doctor to give me the medication I needed to heal properly after my lumpectomy. I absolutely do not recommend Dr. Warburton to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Dr. Warburton is a terrific surgeon: knowledgeable, skilled, and compassionate. As a health care professional myself, I was most impressed with the care and attention I received and highly recommend her to others. I would also add that her assistant, Nadia, is terrific.

Submitted June 15, 2015

I found Dr Warburton to be a wonderful surgeon. She was thorough and professional while still making me feel completely comfortable. Even though I was not facing breast cancer or a major surgery, Dr Warburton still made me feel my small surgical issue was important and she understood why it was important to me to resolve it. She is the first female physician I have ever seen and now I understand why women try so hard to find them...she could relate to me, if not about my specific surgical issue but about why it needed to be resolved in a timely fashion both medically, pain wise and aesthetically as a woman wanting her body back. I have been in the medical field for 12 years and found her practice and surgical skills to be top notch. She was quick, precise and I have very minimal scaring. She had a wonderful bedside manor. I was thrilled with my surgical results and would recommend her to anyone. A fantastic surgeon, wonderful person and made my experience in hospital much easier.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

I found Dr. Warburton to be personable, professional, informative and would highly recommend her services.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013

When I was diagnosed with breast cancer, Dr. Warburton explained my treatment options in detail and answered all my questions. I found her to be professional, kind, and compassionate before and after surgery. Dr. Warburton is a breast surgeon and did an excellent job with my lumpectomy. I've had a quick recovery with no complications.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

Worst dr ever! Wouldn't answer any questions, very demeaning and more interested in just getting paid than my health. Her attitude was as if she was annoyed that she had to answer questions. Her staff was also very rude. No smiles, no happiness. Also had to wait 30 minutes past my appointment time. I don't know what the dr's knowlegde was because she never answered any of my questions properly without a horrible attitude. Would never recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2012